• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Themes / Apps / Mods [GCAM] Perfect GCAM for main camera - less for ultrawide

Search This thread

imB007

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone link up the best gcam for
Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
also please attach a config , if you're using one.
I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.

stavrosbin

Mar 14, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
I know this ain't a camera centric phone , but i feel like my Note 7 , Note 4 had better results than this , the Gcam i used didn't help much.
There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.

Reactions: jefffrom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .
    There are like 5-6 different options/configs in this post. Just read around and select whatever you like.
    hi guys, wanted to let you know this gcam :

+ this config :

works like a charm on the poco F3 as it is for the IMX582/586 based Mi9T...

for main camera everything works and is perfect! even 4K/60fps with EIS is working like a charm and portraits and shots from the main sensor is as sharp and clean as ever.

tough i cannot seem to get the other two sensors to work... something inside the advanced settings, would be really grateful if some1 could help me with this one :)

btw - tried various other gcam's and none got to this kind of quality in terms of the main sensor - this one is perfect!

help here would be highly appreciated :)
    Top link (snap camera) is the best GCAM I've tried so far however I'm no photography expert.
    The photography group for F3 is here: MOD EDIT: Link Removed their recommended Gcam is this:
    MOD EDIT: Link Removed
    Mi 11x/Poco F3 .