GCAM Problem Green Selfie Essue !!!

Search This thread

ignalop1983

Jul 23, 2010
I have the same problem. I have installed 2 diferent apps. GCam 5.1 and GCam 6.1. All works fine with 5.1 and I use it by default, but only if I want night mode I use 6.1.

Reactions: piyush181071
Feb 11, 2017
Pune
hi bro i have sony sensor
Okay. It seems that I was able to replicate this issue though it was my rear camera which did it when I was using WhatsApp camera to take pics. Even I have the Sony IMX sensor and I currently run LineageOS Extended 15.1 where Camera2API is enabled by default. Seemingly WhatsApp camera doesn't inherit its properties thus giving such weird results. Try installing Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera from the Magisk Repo which works well.

[EDIT : I really don't know why GCam 6.1 does not comply with Camera2API when it actually should]

piyush181071

Jan 4, 2019
Porbandar
ok thanks

Okay. It seems that I was able to replicate this issue though it was my rear camera which did it when I was using WhatsApp camera to take pics. Even I have the Sony IMX sensor and I currently run LineageOS Extended 15.1 where Camera2API is enabled by default. Seemingly WhatsApp camera doesn't inherit its properties thus giving such weird results. Try installing Xiaomi Mi A2 Camera from the Magisk Repo which works well.

[EDIT : I really don't know why GCam 6.1 does not comply with Camera2API when it actually should]

ok i will try
thanks bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same problem. I have installed 2 diferent apps. GCam 5.1 and GCam 6.1. All works fine with 5.1 and I use it by default, but only if I want night mode I use 6.1.