Gcam thread for motorola edge +

Search This thread

Monboso

May 28, 2020
Did you find any working apk? Especially for night sight, motorola's one is not so good...

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015
Did you find any working apk? Especially for night sight, motorola's one is not so good...
Your mileage may vary and do at your own risk. I bricked a Moto Z Force years ago with a GCAM mod. This one works so far and it's definitely better than the stock app inside. I haven't tried it outside during the day or night. On this page under Android 7.2 the second one Arnova has worked. https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-suggested/

I've only tried the specific beta listed there

Last edited:

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_063718-01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_063718-01.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1,439
Reactions: TigerCourage

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015
You know that lal this photos is full of defects?

Wihite stripes and dots around all the photos, full of luminance noise, and lack of focus.

Hope this will not be the results of gcam on this phone...

YMMV. I think it would be great for others to post their photos, good or bad. Most objective reviewers put its camera system somewhat below the main players. I take photos for my enjoyment. You clearly have a more discriminating eye. Maybe that's because I've used Moto phones. There are many comparison videos on YouTube. Maybe that would be a good resource for you, but I don't know that any use a gcam mod.

Wing_Zero85

Nov 2, 2010
So, Up ti now the best gcam for moto Edge plus Is the :
Gcam 7.3 Burial beta 7

You can find my config xml attached.

Main Lens work Luke a charm, really much Better than stock app. White balance, details, contrast,.etc...
Night mode Is a Major improvement respect to the stock app.

The Zoom and UltraWide camera they actually works but with some White dots appearing on all the photos taken.
If Someone knows how to solve, It would be Amazing :)

Attachments

• BurialBeta7_MotoEdgePlus.xml
    22.7 KB · Views: 687

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015
Thanks. I've only taken a few shots but it looks to be a little cleaner with less noise? What changes are you seeing compared to the default configuration?

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
Would your "burial beta" work on a unrooted "stock" moto edge 5G? Stock moto needs some work, and Ive "self imposed" a moratorium on rooting it for six months into the warranty.

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015
Would your "burial beta" work on a unrooted "stock" moto edge 5G? Stock moto needs some work, and Ive "self imposed" a moratorium on rooting it for six months into the warranty.

I think most people on this page have the Edge plus so unless someone has both I'm not sure you're going to get a lot of feedback. I bricked a Z Force with a gcam mod so I guess there's always some risk. But this is running on an unrooted Edge+ for what it's worth.

benjamminh

Sep 5, 2015
Yes. Thank you. I've looked at both and picked up some configs. Still trying to figure out which ones I like.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Fcdoct93

Dec 6, 2019
ciao, ho intenzione di acquistare un Edge plus. Spero che questa sia la discussione giusta per porre questa domanda, altrimenti mi scuso.
quale sensore usi per registrare video o creare storie su Instagram? Te lo chiedo perché attualmente sto scrivendo da un asus Zenfone 7pro e per i social utilizza non il sensore principale da 64MP stabilizzato ma quello grandangolare ritagliato con pessimi risultati. Grazie a chi risponderà.
installerò GCam sul mio dispositivo.

Top Liked Posts