Even better: Hasli's LMC8.4_R15
. There's no config file needed.
- Install, then instructions found on Reddit:
- To get telephoto and ultra wide cameras:
- Settings > Additional cameras > Toggle "Tele camera" and "Wide camera" toggles
- Settings > Additional cameras > List ID manually, there:
- enable BOTH toggles ("Use listed IDs" and "Use given values")
- in "List ID manually", write: 0,1,2,52
- in individual IDs, set: Main Camera 0 Tele Camera 3 Wide Camera 2 ID4 Camera 4 ID5 Camera 5 Front Main lens 1
- To get the Pro button: Settings > Processing functions > Viewfinder settings > PRO Mode (toggle to enable)
- Optical stabilisation: settings/LMC take/optical stabilisation
On my S20 Ultra Exynos, the front camera is still not working, but all back cameras are working - even video in 4k on the telephoto.
On Android 13, Hasli's LMC8.4_R15 does 4K video on the tele, yes.