Gcam xml file for Motorola Edge

Search This thread

Markuz309

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys, I need xml config file for Motorola Edge 5G, now I use Gcam 7.3.018 Urnyx05 v2.3. It works very well, but if it is possibile, I would the xml file to make the photos better.
Thanks.

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
8.2 works better. You get motion photos with that. Go to gcam updates, look for 8.2 greatness. There are config files, meant for other phones, try to look for ones with the same camera sensor(GW1 sensor, made by Samsung).

Markuz309

Aug 9, 2021
8.2 works better. You get motion photos with that. Go to gcam updates, look for 8.2 greatness. There are config files, meant for other phones, try to look for ones with the same camera sensor(GW1 sensor, made by Samsung).
There are 4 versions of gcam 8.2 greatness and I don't see the version for GW1 sensor by Samsung.
Could you link me the page of the right version of 8.2 greatness?

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
There are 4 versions of gcam 8.2 greatness and I don't see the version for GW1 sensor by Samsung.
Could you link me the page of the right version of 8.2 greatness?
There is no direct config made for the edge in gcam. I use natural, because it's supposed to be less phone critical (specific). I tried the A52(samsung) config, it didn't go well. You may have to try other phone's configs, if natural doesn't do it for you. I've switched to the latest ngcam and added the greatness "natural" xml config with it, seems to work well. Gcams, are like a " box of chocolates" , you never know what you're gonna get.

Last edited:

reggjoo

Jul 12, 2011
Pgh
Motorola Edge
8.3 v~ will install, will work for a little while, then will close upon start . It worked so good, then crashed. Seemed to be the only one, that didn't need a config file.