GCam

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Seems you're right... Cannot push the shutter button when it's starts recording. Is that too in your case?

@Roman Yalta
Sorry for confusion, it's working good. At first I flashed new Magisk module over the previous one. Now I cleared the camera's data and its ok

Two basic actions to do when something doesn't work: 1) reboot, 2) clear data. Usually solves the problem 🤦🏻‍♂️😅

Reactions: BundyR25

Fofos13

Jan 15, 2021
Sup guys I need help,I'm using Mi Note 10 lite and installed many different versions of gcam to find out the best for me,after a while,no matter what version I used,I couldn't use the photosphere feature while it was possible at first. In versions like 7.4,the white dots to unite the pictures do not show up,in versions like 8 or 8.1,I can't even see the image,it's completely dark! So far i've tried:
1) downloading google street view(that has an intergrated photosphere feature) and it works completely fine
2)clearing cache and data
3)reinstalling
4)downloading gcam in my second space
I'm running out of hope,help :(

Reza7612

Nov 7, 2017
A new gcam have recently been released.This module adds 64MP RAW capabilities to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, allowing for 64MP photos with GCam. By Wyroczen. It is amazing if developers can add this capability to mobile with 108 mp sensors like mi note 10. 🤩

Reactions: vessk0

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, probably you know it already, but just in case I wanted to report that your mod doesnt work anymore on latest Xiaomi.eu beta A11 :) Clearing package_cache nor odexing app does not help. Confirmed by other user on Telegram group
For anyone interested: I found a new file on 4pda, compatible with the latest xiaomi.eu beta: Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk)
It's working, although I havent had time to test all the features yet

Reactions: d_fens and BundyR25