GCam

Search This thread

fabiodifa

Apr 25, 2017
How are video recorded with this mod? I noticed that video recorded with the stock cam, both in Global and Xiaomi.eu ROM, have "video dropping", with some dropped frames.

gelprec

Mar 25, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
I tried several gcams but it's not clear if any of them has simulated bokeh/blur in portrait mode. The stock cam has this feature, not perfect but in many cases the results are credible. But in the gcam case, I don't see any blur difference between normal mode and portrait mode. Are there some obvious settings that I have missed here?

Last edited:

Lord Sithek

Unfortunately it did not work, I am getting FC nonstop

Zips were for 12.5

I have miui 12 android 11

It could be the case I think, now I have a non working cam lol
Oh well, I assumed you're on 12.5... I don't remember if there were version for miui 12, you would have to search through the 4pda thread.

To bring back the stock cam, just delete the module in magisk, delete the /data/system/package_cache folder and reboot

Reactions: parser

Jaymaple

Mar 26, 2021
Running LineageOS now and can recommend PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk. On pair or better than xiaomi stock camera in my experience so far. No macro lens but I did never use that anyway...

Guys is there ANY Gcam that takes good selfie? The over-processing makes front camera selfie photos much worse same with PXv8.1 terrible selfies.

Has anyone made Roman Yalta mod work on other ROMs? Or ANX? For good quality selfie photos

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest bsg gcam is incredible, really dslr quality, video 60 fps
    My latest Ultimate series XML for Mi Note 10. Lib is TN0606 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. Besides low luma, I added Exposure Compensation, Gamma Coefficient and Low chroma denoise into the equation to get even more details and less noise. I can confidently say this is the highest detail to noise ratio XML made, up to now. Photos became slightly brighter looking which made it less darker than before. Contrast and tonecurve changes. Other parameters almost same as Ultimate UHD. Thanks to Zimonty for testing and feedback
    v1.1 changelog: Lowered Gamma slightly, it had a positive effect on colors and whitish look indoors
    I am on MIUI 12 Eu and I have no problems on Burial or onFire for crashes.

Search for perfection never ends, so my latest Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10 is here :)
    Burial lib is TN2505 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. More decreased luma values to further increase the details. Sharpness from 1.125 to 1 to have similar very low noise as Ultimate 2.2. Small tonecurve changes. Other parameters same as Ultimate 2.2. So it is good for color fidelity, very low noise on any light, and now higher details

PS. Although TN2505 on Burial is a very nice lib, I suggest you to manually change it to default lib on ultrawide lens because it gives darker photos there
    Ultimate UHD minor update

@cylon74 Search for perfection never ends, so my latest Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10 is here :) Lib is TN0606 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. More decreased luma values to further increase the details. Sharpness from 1.125 to 1 to have similar very low noise as Ultimate 2.2. Other parameters same as Ultimate 2.2. So it is good for color fidelity, very low noise on any light, and now higher details.
    v 1.2 changelog: Changed lib to TN0606. Tonecurve changes on main cam. Tonecurve is default on for brighter looking photos with higher luminance contrast
    Just received my Mi Note 10 today and thought I'd kick things off to try and find the best GCam app.

After looking around, I've found one that supports three of the rear cameras (main sensor, wide and 2x zoom).

The build is: Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6-Fu24_5Lens-01h.apk

I'm a new user, so can't share the link, but it's available at: celsoazevedo.com
    New onFire 1.14 and updated Ultimate XML

Roman added denoise radius and noise processing settings to my favorite port onFire :)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4QIQxbGur17BxtJ0aTYLyflN2n8L7O4/view?usp=sharing

Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10, @cylon74. My obsession about ISO noise made me create a new XML. This time I have the lowest noise in any situation for day and night. Tonecurve further reduces the noise on underexposed dark parts. Yet, as always, no compromise for details and color fidelity. I generally prefer tonecurve off for indoor day photos.

Changelog for 2.2: Increased denoise radius to max for decreasing more noise after new added app settings. Noise processing still off. Toncecurve and small contrast changes.