GCam

Search This thread
Seems you're right... Cannot push the shutter button when it's starts recording. Is that too in your case?

@Roman Yalta
Sorry for confusion, it's working good. At first I flashed new Magisk module over the previous one. Now I cleared the camera's data and its ok

Two basic actions to do when something doesn't work: 1) reboot, 2) clear data. Usually solves the problem 🤦🏻‍♂️😅

Reactions: BundyR25

Fofos13

Jan 15, 2021
Sup guys I need help,I'm using Mi Note 10 lite and installed many different versions of gcam to find out the best for me,after a while,no matter what version I used,I couldn't use the photosphere feature while it was possible at first. In versions like 7.4,the white dots to unite the pictures do not show up,in versions like 8 or 8.1,I can't even see the image,it's completely dark! So far i've tried:
1) downloading google street view(that has an intergrated photosphere feature) and it works completely fine
2)clearing cache and data
3)reinstalling
4)downloading gcam in my second space
I'm running out of hope,help :(

Reza7612

Nov 7, 2017
A new gcam have recently been released.This module adds 64MP RAW capabilities to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, allowing for 64MP photos with GCam. By Wyroczen. It is amazing if developers can add this capability to mobile with 108 mp sensors like mi note 10. 🤩

Reactions: vessk0
Hi, probably you know it already, but just in case I wanted to report that your mod doesnt work anymore on latest Xiaomi.eu beta A11 :) Clearing package_cache nor odexing app does not help. Confirmed by other user on Telegram group
For anyone interested: I found a new file on 4pda, compatible with the latest xiaomi.eu beta: Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk)
It's working, although I havent had time to test all the features yet

Reactions: d_fens and BundyR25
@Roman Yalta Is there any progress with your mod for the latest MIUI beta Android 11? I shared link for your fix here (sorry in advance for my audacity 😅 ) but people still reporting some issues. In my case panorama doesn't work. Anyway, I'm really greatful for your effort to make great features possible for our device!

I've found this solution on 4PDA to fix panorama issue (maybe others too) with Roman Yalta 's mod on newer Xiaomi.eu beta:

Pacth-MiNote10_mod12.5_Camera_RU_V4.zip - Dysk Google

First, uninstall mod from Magisk and reboot (possibly delete /data/system/package_cache folder). Then reboot to recovery. Flash above patch and reboot. Open camera, go to "More" and tap on panorama. It will download some patches (don't ask me what exacly, I have no idea ;)). Then you can flash Roman's mod again (Miui12.5_Camera11.zip — Yandex.Disk (yadi.sk) ), delete /data/system/package_cache from a root explorer or from recovery and reboot.

As far as I can tell at the moment, everything is working ok.

Sources:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My latest Ultimate series XML for Mi Note 10. Lib is TN0606 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. Besides low luma, I added Exposure Compensation, Gamma Coefficient and Low chroma denoise into the equation to get even more details and less noise. I can confidently say this is the highest detail to noise ratio XML made, up to now. Photos became slightly brighter looking which made it less darker than before. Contrast and tonecurve changes. Other parameters almost same as Ultimate UHD. Thanks to Zimonty for testing and feedback
    v1.1 changelog: Lowered Gamma slightly, it had a positive effect on colors and whitish look indoors
    I am on MIUI 12 Eu and I have no problems on Burial or onFire for crashes.

Search for perfection never ends, so my latest Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10 is here :)
    Burial lib is TN2505 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. More decreased luma values to further increase the details. Sharpness from 1.125 to 1 to have similar very low noise as Ultimate 2.2. Small tonecurve changes. Other parameters same as Ultimate 2.2. So it is good for color fidelity, very low noise on any light, and now higher details

PS. Although TN2505 on Burial is a very nice lib, I suggest you to manually change it to default lib on ultrawide lens because it gives darker photos there
    Ultimate UHD minor update

@cylon74 Search for perfection never ends, so my latest Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10 is here :) Lib is TN0606 which I liked it especially for reds indoor. More decreased luma values to further increase the details. Sharpness from 1.125 to 1 to have similar very low noise as Ultimate 2.2. Other parameters same as Ultimate 2.2. So it is good for color fidelity, very low noise on any light, and now higher details.
    v 1.2 changelog: Changed lib to TN0606. Tonecurve changes on main cam. Tonecurve is default on for brighter looking photos with higher luminance contrast
    Just received my Mi Note 10 today and thought I'd kick things off to try and find the best GCam app.

After looking around, I've found one that supports three of the rear cameras (main sensor, wide and 2x zoom).

The build is: Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6-Fu24_5Lens-01h.apk

I'm a new user, so can't share the link, but it's available at: celsoazevedo.com
    New onFire 1.14 and updated Ultimate XML

Roman added denoise radius and noise processing settings to my favorite port onFire :)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4QIQxbGur17BxtJ0aTYLyflN2n8L7O4/view?usp=sharing

Ultimate XML for Mi Note 10, @cylon74. My obsession about ISO noise made me create a new XML. This time I have the lowest noise in any situation for day and night. Tonecurve further reduces the noise on underexposed dark parts. Yet, as always, no compromise for details and color fidelity. I generally prefer tonecurve off for indoor day photos.

Changelog for 2.2: Increased denoise radius to max for decreasing more noise after new added app settings. Noise processing still off. Toncecurve and small contrast changes.