Question Gcam

Search This thread

BoneXDA

Oct 9, 2012
Any apk and xml for S22/S22+ Exynos with properly working 3 back lenses and photoshpere?

The one I use installed in May a 8.1.101 version of whatever source with some settings made so main and ultrawide takes perfect photos during that day. _Night can be problematic, photosphere doesn't work nor 3x cam sincs its not an S22 optimized version.

jauhari

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ya US Snapdragon Unlocked Ultra. Ive been trying out a handful of different Gcams but none seem to work.
    Will post future updates here:
    Why would you use GCam when Samsung has done a terrific job on their camera? You also lose a lot of features of the Ultra with GCam.
    I mean, you don't LOSE anything. You use GCam as a secondary camera app. Not as a replacement for the stock app.

Options are good
    Is there a working Gcam for the Ultra? Is it even needed for the Ultra with its Samsung capabilities?
    Why would you use GCam when Samsung has done a terrific job on their camera? You also lose a lot of features of the Ultra with GCam.
    So far I'm actually not too impressed with the stock Samsung camera on the Ultra and I'm coming from the S10+. The pictures are pretty splotchy and not too sharp especially when zooming in. Something that seems to have been consistent on all Samsung phones which is why I normally see better results using the Gcam. Also this camera seems to lag when taking a photo after hitting the button theres an annoying delay where I cant really clearly capture anything moving even slightly. I'm hoping they release some software updates for this. I'm using the US Snapdragon Unlocked Ultra 256gb variant on VZW.