Gcamera and custom roms

Search This thread

ptr21

Sep 7, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
We have more and more custom roms available.
Many of us struggle to get gcamera working on custom roms.

LET'S SHARE IF ANYONE FOUND SOLUTION.

I have tried Bootleggers, RR, Crdroid, EvolutionX, all of them work with 9.6.27 firmware. Tried literally dozens of gcamera versions and no luck. All of them working couple of times and then not saving pictures any more.

So I am back at Aosip 0604 (firmware 9.5.16), and gcamera works just fine.

avvalex

Nov 26, 2010
Latest Aosip seems to work well with MGC_6_1_021_xcam6_beta5.apk.
But only in hdr and hdr advanced (must go in settings, about, and enable advanced options)

Reactions: ptr21

Germano1980

Aug 1, 2015
São Paulo

I have tried Bootleggers, RR, Crdroid, EvolutionX, all of them work with 9.6.27 firmware. Tried literally dozens of gcamera versions and no luck. All of them working couple of times and then not saving pictures any more.

The Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0.190420.0415 version works fine for me and I'm using the latest version of havoc. In the app settings, just put the front camera as Nexus 5X and the back as Nexus 6P and turn off the sabre. Everything works (hdr, hdr +, night sight, portrait ...)

Reactions: ptr21

sfairmm

Nov 25, 2018
São Paulo

Hi,

I use Havoc-OS 2.8 with MiMax3-GCam-6.2.030-Bulkin043-MGC_v16.apk and works fine.

Credits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1oyiCzs_Tw

Have nice!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

I use Havoc-OS 2.8 with MiMax3-GCam-6.2.030-Bulkin043-MGC_v16.apk and works fine.

Credits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1oyiCzs_Tw

Have nice!!
    Some time ago i tested every possible gcam version. back.rider version works the best for me and has really great performance and pic quality. Even without HDR and portrait this version works too.

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-backrider/

I'm using stable miui eu rom
    Latest Aosip seems to work well with MGC_6_1_021_xcam6_beta5.apk.
    But only in hdr and hdr advanced (must go in settings, about, and enable advanced options)

The Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0.190420.0415 version works fine for me and I'm using the latest version of havoc. In the app settings, just put the front camera as Nexus 5X and the back as Nexus 6P and turn off the sabre. Everything works (hdr, hdr +, night sight, portrait ...)