[GCC 4.7/O3]TeamCarbon 4.2.2 AOSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nocoast

Sep 10, 2011
Chicago
Im not going to spruce this OP up for now as im a bit lazy THAT SAID all CORE functions of the phone now work including calls! Hopefully we will have a CAF soltuion in place soon eough, the rom runs FANTASTIC with the exception of this downfall, the governor switching needs some fixing and gps too... But beyond that its running great. Huge shoutout to the htcmsm8960 crew Codeworkx, Mrbirdman and all else who are helping push this project forward...As far as im aware this is the first gcc 4.7/O3 build for the one...Anywho, with that said hope you guys enjoy sexy AOSP on this amazing phone. There will be new nightly builds every day so keep checking back at goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly for the latest updates...Flash latest gaaps with this package. And feel free to let me know of any bugs and/or if you guys would like to try and help tackle this in call audio issue. Thank you very much and let this be the first of a lot of fun to come :D

Source: github.com/carbondev

Downloads
goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly

Last edited:

litso

Jul 4, 2010
Snellville
Forgive my ignorance, but what's GCC? I'm happy to see some more AOSP development going on for this phone. I have been strongly considering picking one up, now I'm almost definitely going to.

Toaster Strudels

Nov 25, 2010
Boston
Just tested this, phone ran a tad bit hot, but nothing unexpected. SO SMOOTH AND FAST. Can't wait for in-call audio to be fixed and then I'll be on this like a Hyena on Simba.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: utkaar099

Deus_eps_machina

Dec 21, 2010
Does the camera work?

no aosp camera app, probably cuz it isnt working. i downloaded a camera app to try it out, not connecting and also the flashlight apps too arent working.

Also only the top speaker is working. the bottom one isnt giving out any sound...there aint no BoomSound here folks pretty sure it needs sense framework

BUT

SMOOTHER THAN A NEXUS 4 :D

Last edited:

eighty1

Apr 8, 2009
Atlanta
Is there an issue with not being able to see files on storage? If I use root explorer I can see that I have used 18gb of storage but can see any of it like music, photos, etc.. Suggestions? I can reflash but want to confirm if there is an issue or fix before I do. Thanks.

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Is there an issue with not being able to see files on storage? If I use root explorer I can see that I have used 18gb of storage but can see any of it like music, photos, etc.. Suggestions? I can reflash but want to confirm if there is an issue or fix before I do. Thanks.

4.2 has a different file structure. All your data should be saved under /0 or scdard0. Might have to start at the root directory at first to find those files.

pokedroid

Apr 21, 2010
So is there any chance of getting the bottom speaker working or when some say "no boomsound here" are we talking forever? If I can't have boomsound, I might as well go swap this for a bigger screened-s4 :/

eighty1

Apr 8, 2009
Atlanta
4.2 has a different file structure. All your data should be saved under /0 or scdard0. Might have to start at the root directory at first to find those files.

Its there according to root explorer showing how much space I’ve used but all the folders containing music or photos are empty and not viewable. Both storage/sdcard0 and sdcard in root explorer show how much I’ve used but folder are empty and my phone doesn’t find anything when opening gallery or play music and titanium backup. If I copy files to android file transfer it then finds them, but that would require me copying everything over again. I’ll try flashing again. Thanks for your input.

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
Its there according to root explorer showing how much space I’ve used but all the folders containing music or photos are empty and not viewable. Both storage/sdcard0 and sdcard in root explorer show how much I’ve used but folder are empty and my phone doesn’t find anything when opening gallery or play music and titanium backup. If I copy files to android file transfer it then finds them, but that would require me copying everything over again. I’ll try flashing again. Thanks for your input.

I see. I think I need to flash this and confirm what you are seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im not going to spruce this OP up for now as im a bit lazy THAT SAID all CORE functions of the phone now work including calls! Hopefully we will have a CAF soltuion in place soon eough, the rom runs FANTASTIC with the exception of this downfall, the governor switching needs some fixing and gps too... But beyond that its running great. Huge shoutout to the htcmsm8960 crew Codeworkx, Mrbirdman and all else who are helping push this project forward...As far as im aware this is the first gcc 4.7/O3 build for the one...Anywho, with that said hope you guys enjoy sexy AOSP on this amazing phone. There will be new nightly builds every day so keep checking back at goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly for the latest updates...Flash latest gaaps with this package. And feel free to let me know of any bugs and/or if you guys would like to try and help tackle this in call audio issue. Thank you very much and let this be the first of a lot of fun to come :D

Source: github.com/carbondev

Downloads
    goo.im/devs/carbon/m7/nightly

In call audio is fixed guys! You can now use this as your dailiy drivers if you so please...

And where did you get said in-call audio fix? ;)
    In call audio is fixed guys! You can now use this as your dailiy drivers if you so please...
    Wow. It's like my prayers were answered! AOSP, here I come!