This is the perfect theme for Titanium

gchris V1.1 WVGA​

=========

download

or Here

=========

How to install :

1- Disable titanium (if enabled).

2- Install JMLPanexV2.30.cab to "MY DEVICE" (included in the rar).

3- Install MortScript-4.3b11-PPC.cab to "MY DEVICE" (included in the rar).

4- Install gchrisTitanium V1.1.cab to "MY DEVICE".

5- Soft reset .

6- Enable Titanium .

Good luck :D

===============

Last edited:

@[email protected]

Nov 30, 2009
Aleppo
ASUS ROG Phone 3
update to v 1.2.1

update

gchrisTitanium 1.2.1 WVGA :D

whats new :

-All in one cab. jmlpanex and mortscript
is now included in gchrisTitanium V1.2.cab.

-Support for all languages.

-Weather auto update added(Lots of thanks to wei2005yh).
weather will be updated every time you go online.

Takes around 600kb of memory
(Delete auto_update_ weather.lnk from startup folder if you don't want it.)

-Font changed on notification plugin.

-Graphical changes on Cclock plugin.

-Several other small tweaks.

========

Download v1.2.1

========

Last edited:

mirakle

Dec 8, 2007
Paris
HTC Leo
Amazon Fire TV
After playing a little bit with it:
- it's all down to personal taste but... I don't like that manila clock too much. Something closer to default titanium would be better.
- Personal taste again, but I think that lines between sections are not necessary as it breaks some "visual serenity" ;-)
- Clock animation are laggy.
- It seems mortscript cannot connect to internet to get weather information, I have to figure out why...

Thank you again! :)

buru898

Mar 13, 2008
RI
Won't install

After I installed it, rebooted, then uninstalled it (because the weather icon was a huge red "X") and rebooted and try to reinstall it again I always get "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

How do I fix that? It won't let me install it anymore... ugh and I really like how it looks.

Any help?

djsiva

Aug 13, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Wow....

I haven't downloaded or installed it yet, but it looks phenomenal. I agree with a couple of others in that removing the lines would go a long way in improving the "visual serenity".

Nate

LeTo08

Sep 2, 2008
Paris
Very nice work!

1 problem with weather icon, when my city added and run full update:
Big red cross icon are back, not weather icon.
For fix it i select in weather setting/ Icon/ CheroClock/HTC
Then run full update and it work with good icon.

Thank you so much for your work :)

Edit= Need select icon on every update :(

Last edited:

johnny.g

Nov 17, 2009
London
After I installed it, rebooted, then uninstalled it (because the weather icon was a huge red "X") and rebooted and try to reinstall it again I always get "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

How do I fix that? It won't let me install it anymore... ugh and I really like how it looks.

Any help?

You get this message if you uninstall v1.1 and try to install v1.2 :( any ideas whats going on ? - I uninstalled everything again & soft reset , but no joy :confused:

gchris7

Nov 20, 2009
Hey guys,

I just saw my theme is posted here. Im glad some people like it.
You can find my original thread over at modaco, where you you will get more support on this. Ill try to help here as much as i can.

For the people having problem uninstalling and reinstalling.

1.disable titanium.
2.soft reset.
3.uninstall with sktools
4.soft reset.
5.install the new version.

As for the X's on weather panel.
After you set your location some times the icon folder gets reseted and you get some red X's instead of weather icons. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the CHeroClock folder, select the HTC folder and press ok.

Last edited:

johnny.g

Nov 17, 2009
London
Hi bought sktools - a snip for under a fiver today from pocketnet - but since there is nothing to uninstall it still didn't work :( .. the cab creates the directories but does not populate them, nor update the registry or do anything else apart from unpack the data to application data/volatile.. any ideas - this was a great theme

gchris7

Nov 20, 2009
Hi bought sktools - a snip for under a fiver today from pocketnet - but since there is nothing to uninstall it still didn't work :( .. the cab creates the directories but does not populate them, nor update the registry or do anything else apart from unpack the data to application data/volatile.. any ideas - this was a great theme

Im sorry to here that. I can think of some things you could try:

-Clean your registry with sktools. Try to install the new version after.

-Does it let you install the old version? If yes, install it and then uninstall it again with sk tools. (Keep titanium disabled at all times). Try to install the new version after.

-Go to HKLM\Security\AppInstall and see if you have any left overs from my cab (gchrisTitanium). Delete it. Go to HKLM\Software\Apps and do the same. Try to install the new version after.

Wqvga please please!!!

You will find the Wqvga version here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000...6-5-titanium-gchris-titanium-skin-wvga-wqvga/

celarbi

Oct 3, 2009
weather location doesn't support in my country, how can i disable the weather??????????