Gear 2/Gear 2 Neo Watch Styler equivalent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Qwallace70129

Feb 2, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Ok. Ive waited....Ive watched....Ive listened. And to no avail. WHO DO WE HAVE TO BRIBE TO GET A WATCH STYLER TYPE APP FOR THE GEAR 2/GEAR 2 NEO? I mean its not like its a super expensive device like back in the old days when over in the sprint s3 forum people were making donations to get their favorite devs the phone so they could work their magic. WHO WANTS TO DO THIS FOR US??? I for one have $25 to put toward the first guy to make this dream possible for us gear2/gear2neo owners. WHOS WITH ME?????? Heck....charge 5 bucks for the app....YOU CAN MAKE A KILLING! IF YOU MAKE IT....WE WILL BUY! LOL. but seriously. sorry for the rant. but with everyone constantly touting how "easy" it is to create apps for tizen using the sdk.....why has no one done it??

Reactions: primo523

jtorres747

Jan 12, 2011
San Antonio
Ok. Ive waited....Ive watched....Ive listened. And to no avail. WHO DO WE HAVE TO BRIBE TO GET A WATCH STYLER TYPE APP FOR THE GEAR 2/GEAR 2 NEO? I mean its not like its a super expensive device like back in the old days when over in the sprint s3 forum people were making donations to get their favorite devs the phone so they could work their magic. WHO WANTS TO DO THIS FOR US??? I for one have $25 to put toward the first guy to make this dream possible for us gear2/gear2neo owners. WHOS WITH ME?????? Heck....charge 5 bucks for the app....YOU CAN MAKE A KILLING! IF YOU MAKE IT....WE WILL BUY! LOL. but seriously. sorry for the rant. but with everyone constantly touting how "easy" it is to create apps for tizen using the sdk.....why has no one done it??

I'm totally with you on this, I just got my Gear 2 Neo watch and did a search for watch faces and found that Watch Styler app but it only works with original Gear. (lame).

Is this due to it no longer being Android based and now being Tizen?

primo523

Jun 18, 2011
I'm totally with you on this, I just got my Gear 2 Neo watch and did a search for watch faces and found that Watch Styler app but it only works with original Gear. (lame).

Is this due to it no longer being Android based and now being Tizen?

Correcto. I would only assume that a watch styler app will come soon. . Hope..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.