Gear Fit manager fully working for HTC m8 5.0.1 Lollipop and maybe other phones?

Search This thread

Reche21

Mar 21, 2016
You mean you can change language of the watch, but it is set back to german when connecting to phone?

i Connect to samsung and i change language to Polish next i disconnect with samsung and connect with Xioami > Open Fit apk then all settings reset and language change back to german. this is weird for me

dracou

Oct 27, 2015
i Connect to samsung and i change language to Polish next i disconnect with samsung and connect with Xioami > Open Fit apk then all settings reset and language change back to german. this is weird for me
Huuum....
If you change language then reboot gear fit, Does it stays polish? If yes, good. If no, problem on gear fit, So reinstall it.
Otherwise, reinstall your phone + geat fit. Ad new installation, it should stay configured well.

Also, where is your app coming from? Official from googe play?

Reche21

Mar 21, 2016
Huuum....
If you change language then reboot gear fit, Does it stays polish? If yes, good. If no, problem on gear fit, So reinstall it.
Otherwise, reinstall your phone + geat fit. Ad new installation, it should stay configured well.

open fit id official from play store. I change system on gear fit but is the same all time.
but i check restart and reset gear fit with polish

Reactions: dracou

Reche21

Mar 21, 2016
i try and when i change language to polish and restart everything is allright but when i reset gear fit language back to german. i dont know.....

Favande

Apr 4, 2016
Thanks you
I installed the app in my HTC one m7 and finally it open and find my gear but they're not connect to each other

dracou

Oct 27, 2015
OK.
Are you sure you have the right OS version on your smartphone?
Are you sure bluetootlh is activated on both devices AND deiscovery is activated on your gear fit?

If not working, please try an other open source app: open fit.
It works and for 1€, you have sync as a premium feature.

Regards,

dracou

Oct 27, 2015
Hi,
Only Samsung phones can make sHealth work and sync. With others you can hu... Hu... You can not use it. But OpenFit app exists. Free alternative for non Samsung phones.
Try it on your actual phone and you ll see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi!

so since i tried nearly anything to get my HTC one m8 to work with my gear fit i decided to write this little tutorial, because i did not find any which fully worked.

the version of zwegnet was kind of working pretty good but i could not reject calls, or send a reject message.and media control was broken too.
    the one from koalala gave me a crash every time someone called me and i did not get the calling notification.

then i read through this thread http://xdaforums.com/gear-fit/general/diy-gear-fit-samsung-devices-lollipop-t3004234/page5

and on page 4 somebody started talking about a htc one m8. and that was pretty much my salvation!

It is version 1.98 of GFM but it works like butter!
    Please test it with other phones running Lollipop and lets see if it works, many guys in this thread http://xdaforums.com/gear-fit/general/1-117-0306-gear-fit-manager-samsung-t3077473 reported the same issues as i had and now im VERY FINE

WHAT YOU have to do

1. update your samsung gear fit to the LATEST version ( R350XXU0BNG2) with ODIN ( not with a SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 because youll get a different version) FOLLOW THESE STEPS : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2759697
    2. Take bronxgsi 1.98 version ( THANK YOU BRONXGSI!!) http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3154622&d=1423331069
    3. UNINSTALL your old version( if you have one) and INSTALL THE APK
    4. The rest should be clear, connect to your gear fit, enable notifications in gear fit manager and in your android phone, settings -> notifications-> notification access-> gear fit manager has to be marked!

Now everything should work perfectly! of course anything touchwiz related is not working and some guys say app connect is not working, anyway i am not using such thing.

A BIG THANK YOU goes to :

tiagobt as he was the one who figured it out
    bronxgsi he baked this version of gear fit manager!

Working :
    Bluetooth connection
    Clocks
    Notifications
    Media control
    Custom clocks
    Heart Rate
    Call Notification
    Reject Calls
    Send Reject message
    Find my phone

Not working :
    Anything related to SHealth / Weather as it requires Touchwiz
    Everything is working great with my xperia z3 compact and lollipop 5.0.2. Call notification and other app notifications.
    I just downgraded my gear fit firmware from R350XXU0BOA2 to R350XXU0BNG2.

I have corrected the call features in my up-to-date version. You can give it a try !
    Thank you koalala ... This thread can be closed then :D
    Huuum....

open fit id official from play store. I change system on gear fit but is the same all time.
    but i check restart and reset gear fit with polish
    honor 7 android 6

Hello
    honor 7 my phone android 6
    for me with : http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=143
    I manage to open the application and enter the confirmation code bluetooth and disconnection
    A solution , Thanks