Gear Manager Update

Search This thread

hegartyp

Apr 5, 2013
Dublin
Just got the same update. Only difference i can see is there is a battery monitor to tell you what apps are using the battery the most

jambo89liam

Mar 25, 2010
Gear app kept failing to update for me, so i uninstalled it, now i can install it at all. Perhaps they have suspended it, untill the release of the s3.

Jonbo298

Oct 3, 2009
I noticed on the watch itself it has an option to manage notifications if you scroll left (if there's no active notifications there) but tapping it says ! Failed.

Though it's giving me problems. Not all my notifications are showing up now like they used to. Default SMS app notifications come through and calendar reminders. But Gmail and Facebook messenger aren't coming through (probably more, don't know of yet). Verified they're still set to show notifications on watch.

Sent from my SM-N920V using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

echudoba

Sep 11, 2010
Philadelphia
Got the update also, could it have been the Gear Plugin that got updated? Mine is 2.2.03.16082251, not sure what it was before but this is a August update.

yotaman

Jun 19, 2007
After yesterdays update my gear has had a battery drain...my gear 2 is normally at 67% when I go to bed at night at 9pm now at 20% at 3:30pm... this suxs

tomj_pl

May 18, 2014
I think I know what is new after last upgrade. Now I recieve reports from Gear S2 when it registered some kind of sport activity, I don't remember anything like this earlier.

Wysłane z mojego SM-N910C przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts