Gear/sd card promo

Search This thread

spinedoc

Dec 31, 2005
Hmm, I tried with my Note 7 I got yesterday but got an email today saying there was an issue: "Here's the issue: Your receipt doesn't show a participating device purchase." I'm wondering if it's because Verizon doesn't list the actual phone on the receipt, I bought it outright so maybe that's why.

pgalioto

Oct 23, 2010
Suwanee
Hmm, I tried with my Note 7 I got yesterday but got an email today saying there was an issue: "Here's the issue: Your receipt doesn't show a participating device purchase." I'm wondering if it's because Verizon doesn't list the actual phone on the receipt, I bought it outright so maybe that's why.
I got the same thing, but I had uploaded a receipt without the device! They sent me a link for resubmission, so, hopefully, it'll go through this time. I will update on this later!

spinedoc

Dec 31, 2005
I got the same thing, but I had uploaded a receipt without the device! They sent me a link for resubmission, so, hopefully, it'll go through this time. I will update on this later!

What do you mean without the device? Was it like mine where the receipt just had the amount, but did not reference the phone itself?

pgalioto

Oct 23, 2010
Suwanee
What do you mean without the device? Was it like mine where the receipt just had the amount, but did not reference the phone itself?
Yes! I accidentally sent them the receipt that just had plan changes. But I resubmitted with the receipt with references to the device and the purchase amount. I linked a pic of what I sent them the first time:

UPDATE: It got approved! And the VR headset was delivered!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160926-122330.png
    Screenshot_20160926-122330.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Amazingfoxx

Sep 9, 2016
Sign in to the my Verizon account on the full site not the app, go to bills then receipts. You'll have a couple from the exchange. The first receipt is the one they want.

I've been approved for both the s7 edge loaner and my replacement note 7. The vr headset and a SD card are waiting to ship. Already recieved my gear fit 2 from the first promotion.

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
I just tried this earlier today around 10 or so. Checked back around 3 and it was approved. ?

So that means I got 2 free SD cards (already received) plus a gear vr (preparing for shipment) all for free!! ?

Reactions: xavierxxx2p

spinedoc

Dec 31, 2005
Sign in to the my Verizon account on the full site not the app, go to bills then receipts. You'll have a couple from the exchange. The first receipt is the one they want.

I've been approved for both the s7 edge loaner and my replacement note 7. The vr headset and a SD card are waiting to ship. Already recieved my gear fit 2 from the first promotion.

Thanks, I did this too and resubmitted. I already got the 256gb card with my previously purchased Note, so looking forward to the new Gear VR.

jjayzx

Apr 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
The preparing for shipment/in route is total bull. They might as well say sitting here with our thumbs up our ass. I think the fulfillment company they're using doesn't stock enough and then it's a waiting game. Pretty sure there is still people from original still waiting.

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Worked for me on the replacement. I replaced one of my Note 7's before the recall and received an additional Gear Fit2. Samsung seems to be very lax when it comes to this. Nice to see.

jjayzx

Apr 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I just think it should be saying "waiting on shipment" instead of "in route", but yea they say up to 12 weeks. So it will make a good Xmas present then, lol. I also hope they sort it right for the people that submitted their's in August before these.

neyenlives

Oct 11, 2010
Mine was just approved as well for my second (replacement) Note 7 even though the promo only states S7 and S7 Edge as the screenshot I posted earlier shows.

Now I am three for three.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not sure if anyone else tried yet, but the latest promo from Samsung doesn't specifically mention the note 7 for the gear VR or 256gb sd card. I submitted my info and was approved for shipment already.

For those getting swaps, if you get a full receipt for the new device you may be able to get lucky as well.

Don't complain about a meal you didn't prepare.

Just got it. Now just waiting on SD card. Also that is the fit2 on my wrist from first promo.
    Did you guys select "Other" for phone type on the first page?
    Yep