• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Gear VR On The Note 4

Search This thread

kbrn

Jun 3, 2010
The Sunshine State
I Was Told The Gear VR Does On The Note 4 & Upper Galaxys. Has Any One Tried To See If It Really Works On The Note 4?

If what you want to know is if the Note 4 has Gear VR support then the answer is yes, BUT the newer Gear VR that is used for Galaxy S6,S6Edge,Note 5 and up is not compatible.

The very first Gear VR was actually designed for the Note 4
which is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Gear-...qid=1458880134&sr=8-1&keywords=gear+vr+note+4

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
No it does work with the new vr too. But since im rooted now. When i hook the note 4 to the vr. Doesn't pop up. Idk why it did when i wasn't running a rom. When it was stock

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA Free mobile app

phonetec

Dec 4, 2009
No it does work with the new vr too. But since im rooted now. When i hook the note 4 to the vr. Doesn't pop up. Idk why it did when i wasn't running a rom. When it was stock

Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA Free mobile app
Your ROM probably doesn't have the gear vr files in it, u can look around XDA and find them

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk