• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Gecko Dialer - Popout Dialpad

Search This thread

SourceGecko

Jun 3, 2014
Gecko Dialer puts your dialer at the top of your screen.
With Gecko Dialer, you can place a call, while reading the phone number in another app.

Kudos to the guys from Tooleap for their SDK that I used for creating the floating dialer window:
www.tooleap.com
Use Gecko Dialer to see your recent calls, or use T9 search to browse through your contact list.

Download Gecko Dialer Here:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sourcegecko.dialer

LMjPpfll.png
xVgbjrel.png

p4rot

Jan 5, 2013
It's great but I don't see how can I access my contact list

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

tiagogrilo

Nov 29, 2010
voice

If you could add an option to say the numbers out loud it would be awesome.
Imagine that you ask a friend of yours some girl's number.. the guy has to say it out loud and the app would recognize the numbers automatically

steno_c

Jul 8, 2013
Hello, very nice idea. May I suggest a changeable size, in order to read better a number from other current apps?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
I installed this expecting to be able to use it like the one-handed samsung dialer. Unfortunately, it only sticks to the left side of the screen and forces me to reach over all the way to the other side to dail with my thumb. Please put in an option to specify a side or make it more obvious if that feature exists already - I can't seem to drag it over either.
What i really wanted was a true floating/popup dialer where the actual dial pad could be moved around over my note that has the numbers. This is not as useful since when the dialer is invoked it still covers up most of the screen.

Reactions: scottx .

Top Liked Posts