• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GEEHRC][5.0.2][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix LP v5.3.9

Search This thread

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
Last edited:

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
@mordesku Just tried Jolla kernel and it works like a charm. So, it's definitely the kernel. This is nothing related to the latest updates. Never had FM Radio with @Kevinjoa's kernel. don't know why. Corrupted Radio_Iris_transport.ko module maybe?

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
A true E975 or a converted f180?

Bro converted from f180 to e975
Am using cm12 nightly version evrything is going perfect
Just have two problems cam is too dark and hd ganes like asphalt 8 modern combat 5 brothers in arms are not working unfortunately app stope working also try to solve it by clearing chache data etc

Last edited:

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
Bro converted from f180 to e975
Am using cm12 nightly version evrything is going perfect
Just have two problems cam is too dark and hd ganes like asphalt 8 modern combat 5 brothers in arms are not working unfortunately app stope working also try to solve it by clearing chache data etc
And kindly just ignore sjawad msg he is a foolish :/
You need to flash your baseband considering which variant it is (f180L/K/S). And please... you're not entitled to insult anyone here. We've never had such a thing in our G community. You'd better edit your post as I've reported it.

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
You need to flash your baseband considering which variant it is (f180L/K/S). And please... you're not entitled to insult anyone here. We've never had such a thing in our G community. You'd better edit your post as I've reported it.

I had try flashing basebad f189k but no changing signals and sensor problem only on RR when i flash cm12 unofficial or nightly signals and sensor and rotion works

obaidr

Aug 17, 2010
I had a lot of systemui FC. Afterwards the wallpaper resets it self to default.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Free mobile app

drumcodex

Oct 24, 2012
Great rom, but my screen is on during a call making me press buttons with my cheek. So is it my phone or do Sensors not work?

Swiping on keyboard also doesnt work

And battery getting killed very fast, with no use and data connection off

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts