[GEEHRC][5.0.2][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix LP v5.3.9

Search This thread

doarmiky

Oct 8, 2014
My phone battery consumes 10% overnight. would normally be 1-2%. You can do something about it. changed the battery is new this year

doarmiky

Oct 8, 2014
I posted here because I installed your rom. maybe in a future update're doing something for less battery consumption at rest

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
I posted here because I installed your rom. maybe in a future update're doing something for less battery consumption at rest

he didn't say why you post it here. He said post your battery stat too. You should install better battery stats from store and let it detect what is draining your battery.

spregevole4

Mar 17, 2015
Reporter bugs: when i receive a notify the song of the message will continue andò not stop. Another bug is that the automatic rotation dosen't work. Other minor bugs...WiFi and SIM connection lost sometime and usually the notification on lockscreen doesn't work very well

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
@mordesku sorry, I know you're a bit busy these days, but may I ask you to update your kernel with the latest changes of Kevin's kernel source or just use his kernel in the next build?
and if known, when can we expect a 5.1 build?

Reactions: sjd_

mordesku

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2009
Toruń
@mordesku sorry, I know you're a bit busy these days, but may I ask you to update your kernel with the latest changes of Kevin's kernel source or just use his kernel in the next build?
and if known, when can we expect a 5.1 build?

Currently I'm focused on ubuntu touch. tomorrow I will merge changes from Kevin's repo to my kernel sources and build updated version RR Rom.

Wysyłane z mojego HTC Desire za pomocą Tapatalk 2

blindsh3ll

Feb 20, 2015
Bro can you plzzz solve my problem when i flash this rom no signal no rotation flahs using philz flash using cwm do a full wipe even reflash kdz :/ ;(

sjd_

Nov 12, 2014
Lahore
A true E975 or a converted f180?
Bro this guy sent me a lot massages i taught him everything such as first flash cm11 first etc etc so bro don't waste your precious time :) he is just running the thread!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-21-18-40-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-21-18-40-05.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Reactions: akahroba

Top Liked Posts