Geely Okavango - Please help on Android Head Unit Hack

Search This thread

eugenerated

Jun 12, 2007
Quezon City
How to install the file explorer?
put easymodoka.exe on your formatted fat32 usb flash drive then click it once it's there and it will extract all files on usb. Go to your car and insert it to passenger side usb port. your head unit will restart then viola. ES file explorer is there then you can browse everything inside your usb flash drive and install other APK.

Reactions: muncheno

frandress

May 19, 2022
Got my HU moded ready, thanks to @eugenerated for all the information, here a video of my customized interface ✌🏼

I'm from Costa Rica BTW

Attachments

• VID_20220529_193341.mp4
    653.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: eugenerated

muncheno

Sep 15, 2009
put easymodoka.exe on your formatted fat32 usb flash drive then click it once it's there and it will extract all files on usb. Go to your car and insert it to passenger side usb port. your head unit will restart then viola. ES file explorer is there then you can browse everything inside your usb flash drive and install other APK.
Can share the file with me too?
From Malaysia.
Thanks 🙏

muncheno

Sep 15, 2009
Thanks very much for let me testing the files.
Unfortunately for my car which is Geely Coolray (Proton X50) doesn't run the scripts. Maybe software version different. 😕.
Thanks again for the help.

Lurhsa

Jun 5, 2022

Attachments

• 2BC9B06F-45FC-4B28-AFBE-13B8156FD096.png
    2BC9B06F-45FC-4B28-AFBE-13B8156FD096.png
    660.9 KB · Views: 47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Done modding my Okavango today in just few hundred of pesos. 👌😍
    How to install the file explorer?
    Got my HU moded ready, thanks to @eugenerated for all the information, here a video of my customized interface ✌🏼

I'm from Costa Rica BTW