Search This thread
Also is there any battery drain compared to stock watchfaces?
I use my own watchfaces,
compared to facer, from 20+ to 32+ hours...

I have watch4 classic with:
AOD On, Auto brightness On, HR and stress Continous, SpO2 On, Auto workouts On,
Gesture Raise wrist to wake up On, Wi-Fi On, NFC Off, Location Off

I don't know about Samsung Watchfaces,
I don't like the designs...

You can try the watchface and compare it yourself...

Reactions: galaxys
I have developed a small application that fetches all my work from play store and I also added in-app as a way to donate if you don't have PayPal or Patreon and wish to support me...
play.google.com_store_apps_details_id=com.geminiman.watchfaces.png

Last edited:
Reactions: carlitobahsoun
Maybe this a watchmaker thing, is a function to tap to zoom in/out to show the border or zoom to hide the border.
But in the end without the white borders is what matters, to turn the watchface a little bigger
I don't see any of the following:
Battery percentage, Heart Rate, Steps, Distance, Calories and Date/Day...

You're fine with having none of these?

There are only battery bellow the minutes in the center(silver pointer), now need for the other infos, i love the original look
had to watch the youtube video to understand how it works, but I am a bit confused...

from the video, the small circle acts as seconds, the half is minutes, now we have 2 blue sticks, one is hours and the other is...?

Tbnitz

had to watch the youtube video to understand how it works, but I am a bit confused...

from the video, the small circle acts as seconds, the half is minutes, now we have 2 blue sticks, one is hours and the other is...?
The little blue one is the hour, the long one is the full minutes from 5 to 5 minutes ( 10, 15, 20 etc...) in between is show in the center with the 0 to 5.
When the center complete the 5 the blue minute go one step
The small circle are the seconds

For those expecting Star Wars watchfaces as these:
IMG_20221005_105837_242.jpg
I reached out Lucasfilms for permission to publish these on the Playstore as fan-made free (not paid) watchfaces...

and unfortunately I was not granted that, this was the response:

Screenshot_20221006-194401_Gmail.jpg

So my plan is to think of something that would replace pretty much all star wars elements...

If you guys have suggestions, let me know...

I can think of few things for Yoda, the yin yang and the light sabers...

But Darth and Sky, those two, I'm not sure what I can use in their place, lemme know if you have something in mind...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's taking me time because I observed that the watch isn't happy with the animation and I'm attempting to simplify it as much as possible but I'm either getting animation or never getting animation or lags...

So if I can't manage to make the animation work, I will remove the animation and publish it live...

It might be a bug in watch face studio, and I will keep checking the animation whenever a new watch face studio is released...

Ps. Emulators can play the animation because it uses the computer RAM and CPU to do so, the watch is much much much less than that, but it should be able to achieve minimal animation...

I will post my final outcome by today/tomorrow...

After that, I'm moving to 3 different watch face projects...
    No problem, with no animation is ok for me.
    I appreciate your work either way, your doing a fantastic job
    I fixed it, and I released it, it's a matter of time till Google officially publish it...
    View attachment 5755829
    Already using it, tks man it's perfect, when the money come I will buy you a beer
    Nitz - 20221108_225110_lmc_8.4-03-01.png
    I still haven't gone through this yet...
    Got a To-Do list,going through it and your request is in the list...

Once I get to it, I'll let you know...
    Certainly. Your looking at this is at your discretion, time availability and especially your interest level. My GW4 44mms should be here sometime Friday and I will install SHM mod and companion, etc. as soon as I can. Thanks for your hard work.
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine..

~~~ What is this about...? ~~~
    I started a hobby of making watchfaces using watch face studio, and I kind of find it very relaxing to be honest and so I made few watchfaces, I'd build them whenever I wanna de-stress so it's kinda a win-win situation where I make something and you guys can enjoy using 😊 by getting them from playstore...

I plan to release a watchface every week or two, they will show as pre-registration first before rolling out, because I love to give some excitement to you guys and myself when you guys pre-register lol...

I have no plans on putting ads, subscriptions, data collection or charges, it will be just a watchface you install and enjoy...

I hope none of you would be disappointed, I'm always eager to listen to your feedbacks...

But don't forget, these watchfaces were created using WatchFaceStudio, so the complications in the watchface are limited to the watch alone...

~~~ GeminiMan Backstory ~~~
    output-onlinepngtools (2).png
    I go by the developer name GeminiMan. How I came up with it...? Honestly, I kept thinking of a name, and I wanted it to be unique and maybe artistic or inspiring. Then I remembered my previous developer name was TheGeminiBros from college days with my friend. He was a Gemini too, and best thing, I was born on 3rd of June and he was on 4th of June. We were besties like bros, but life decided to split our paths, anyway, that's where it hit me, I can be GeminiMan, and I was thinking of logo designs and made the simplest design that I believe looks neat...

~~~ PlayStore Link ~~~

~~~ Got a Website...? ~~~
    I made this website since Google demands a privacy policy to be online, so I said why not make a simple cool website with the privacy policy and add links too 😁...

GeminiMan Website

~~~ Any Requests...? ~~~
    Oh yeah and I'm open for requests but keep in mind it will take some time for me to create. As you know, I am maintaining SHM MOD constantly. Also, this is a hobby, I don't want my hobby to become stressful lol...

I don't mind remaking existing WatchFaces as long they're NOT PAID ones...

DM me the request with as many details as possible, but as a sketch, don't send the request as a text because I can't visualize what you have in mind...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting my hobby through my Patreon Page or PayPal ♡♡♡...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published while you are at it...

Instead of Direct Links,
    you can visit my website:

it fetches all of my works on Playstore...
    Since playstore doesn't show my watchfaces, I decided to pull them from playstore web and show them on my website...

I have released a wide variety of watchfaces...
    Screenshot_20220920-194020_Adblock Browser.jpg

You can find them on my website:

Or Google Play Store search
    you are GRΕΑΤ!!! :-D
    another watchface has gone into pre-registration today...
    Google hasn't approved the previous one yet...

Capture.PNG

I think these two are enough for now,
    I will go for other designs and requests...