Search This thread

lichan

I still haven't gone through this yet...
Got a To-Do list,going through it and your request is in the list...

Once I get to it, I'll let you know...
Certainly. Your looking at this is at your discretion, time availability and especially your interest level. My GW4 44mms should be here sometime Friday and I will install SHM mod and companion, etc. as soon as I can. Thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: Dante63

lichan

Dante63, I have some new developments and information relevant to this. I installed the Dexcom G6 app to my phone (Pixel 2 XL w/ LineagOs 19.1 Android 12) and used Wear Installer 2 to install the embedded Dexcom watch face to my GW4. It did not work. A YouTube video said give it file and media access permissions on the watch, which didn't help. Upon googling the subject, I found this Reddit discussion, which details a method that did work, (see attached pic). The the chart and blood glucose info is great but the few other items included are very small (and I have the 44mm version.) Not very good use of the watch face real estate. It also says that it creates a complication that can be included on other watch faces. i have your Material Design Digital Clock face and the right 55% of the screen is just used for the easily read current time. Perhaps with a rotation to the top part of the screen there would be room for current time, bG reading with trend arrow and the weather, a truly information packed watch face. The bG chart is really not as important as the current reading.
Screenshot_20221205_160416_sysui.png

Reactions: Dante63
Dante63, I have some new developments and information relevant to this. I installed the Dexcom G6 app to my phone (Pixel 2 XL w/ LineagOs 19.1 Android 12) and used Wear Installer 2 to install the embedded Dexcom watch face to my GW4. It did not work. A YouTube video said give it file and media access permissions on the watch, which didn't help. Upon googling the subject, I found this Reddit discussion, which details a method that did work, (see attached pic). The the chart and blood glucose info is great but the few other items included are very small (and I have the 44mm version.) Not very good use of the watch face real estate. It also says that it creates a complication that can be included on other watch faces. i have your Material Design Digital Clock face and the right 55% of the screen is just used for the easily read current time. Perhaps with a rotation to the top part of the screen there would be room for current time, bG reading with trend arrow and the weather, a truly information packed watch face. The bG chart is really not as important as the current reading.
View attachment 5778211
Is the watchface open-source...?
If yes, please share that...
I can customize the watchface and optimize it (even battery-wise)...

I don't understand what 176 is with arrow down and -6 2' value, nor understand the chart as well...

But I agree on the watchface having a lot of space wasted that could have much more useful info...

lichan

Is the watchface open-source...?
If yes, please share that...
I can customize the watchface and optimize it (even battery-wise)...

I don't understand what 176 is with arrow down and -6 2' value, nor understand the chart as well...

But I agree on the watchface having a lot of space wasted that could have much more useful info...
I'll see about sending you the watch face.The watchface is in the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone and on the watch. What is the best way to grab it and email it?
The 176 is my blood sugar measurement at 4:04 PM when I figured out the screenshot method. The arrow is the trend of the bG as you can see from the chart which is just a graph of the bG measurement. Each section of the chart is 1 hour long. The -6 2' is the difference (-6.2) from the last reading. I'm not sure why the strange format of the number. The colors indicate above or below the lines. Green in between.

I'll see about sending you the watch face.The watchface is in the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone and on the watch. What is the best way to grab it and email it?
The 176 is my blood sugar measurement at 4:04 PM when I figured out the screenshot method. The arrow is the trend of the bG as you can see from the chart which is just a graph of the bG measurement. Each section of the chart is 1 hour long. The -6 2' is the difference (-6.2) from the last reading. I'm not sure why the strange format of the number. The colors indicate above or below the lines. Green in between.
It's not easy to modify watchface apk, I thought the watchface source code is avaliable on github or so...

I will build a watchface on my own when I finish what I have in my hands, let's say a week and I will be able to work on it...

But do send the watchface apk anyway, I can use it as a reference to write how Functions and methods...

You can install Geminiman WearOS manager from playstore, I developed that app, in there you'll find a button pull apk (after you connect to watch IP)... pull the apk and share in DM or host it somewhere (like Google drive) and share the link...

lichan

It's not easy to modify watchface apk, I thought the watchface source code is avaliable on github or so...

I will build a watchface on my own when I finish what I have in my hands, let's say a week and I will be able to work on it...

But do send the watchface apk anyway, I can use it as a reference to write how Functions and methods...

You can install Geminiman WearOS manager from playstore, I developed that app, in there you'll find a button pull apk (after you connect to watch IP)... pull the apk and share in DM or host it somewhere (like Google drive) and share the link...
I emailed them to [email protected]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,
    I hope you all are fine..

~~~ What is this about...? ~~~
    I started a hobby of making watchfaces using watch face studio, and I kind of find it very relaxing to be honest and so I made few watchfaces, I'd build them whenever I wanna de-stress so it's kinda a win-win situation where I make something and you guys can enjoy using 😊 by getting them from playstore...

I plan to release a watchface every week or two, they will show as pre-registration first before rolling out, because I love to give some excitement to you guys and myself when you guys pre-register lol...

I have no plans on putting ads, subscriptions, data collection or charges, it will be just a watchface you install and enjoy...

I hope none of you would be disappointed, I'm always eager to listen to your feedbacks...

But don't forget, these watchfaces were created using WatchFaceStudio, so the complications in the watchface are limited to the watch alone...

~~~ GeminiMan Backstory ~~~
    output-onlinepngtools (2).png
    I go by the developer name GeminiMan. How I came up with it...? Honestly, I kept thinking of a name, and I wanted it to be unique and maybe artistic or inspiring. Then I remembered my previous developer name was TheGeminiBros from college days with my friend. He was a Gemini too, and best thing, I was born on 3rd of June and he was on 4th of June. We were besties like bros, but life decided to split our paths, anyway, that's where it hit me, I can be GeminiMan, and I was thinking of logo designs and made the simplest design that I believe looks neat...

~~~ PlayStore Link ~~~

~~~ Got a Website...? ~~~
    I made this website since Google demands a privacy policy to be online, so I said why not make a simple cool website with the privacy policy and add links too 😁...

GeminiMan Website

~~~ Any Requests...? ~~~
    Oh yeah and I'm open for requests but keep in mind it will take some time for me to create. As you know, I am maintaining SHM MOD constantly. Also, this is a hobby, I don't want my hobby to become stressful lol...

I don't mind remaking existing WatchFaces as long they're NOT PAID ones...

DM me the request with as many details as possible, but as a sketch, don't send the request as a text because I can't visualize what you have in mind...

~~~ Don't forget to ~~~
    Don't forget to smash the (y)THANKS (y)
    PS. if you are super happy and want to thank me, It is highly appreciated if you'd consider supporting my hobby through my Patreon Page or PayPal ♡♡♡...

You can also support me through Google Play by installing:
    And you can Enjoy some Amazing Watchfaces I published while you are at it...

Instead of Direct Links,
    you can visit my website:

it fetches all of my works on Playstore...
    Since playstore doesn't show my watchfaces, I decided to pull them from playstore web and show them on my website...

I have released a wide variety of watchfaces...
    Screenshot_20220920-194020_Adblock Browser.jpg

You can find them on my website:

Or Google Play Store search
    you are GRΕΑΤ!!! :-D
    another watchface has gone into pre-registration today...
    Google hasn't approved the previous one yet...

Capture.PNG

I think these two are enough for now,
    I will go for other designs and requests...