GEN_EU_EEA_A2020G_Pro V2.3 Android Q

Apr 10, 2018
I did the bootloader unlock first. Broke the OTA. Can not be installed. Packet not matching the device.
Relocked the bootloader and it still does not work.
Did anyone update to Android 10 and unlocked the bootloader afterwards?

Last edited:

Antistar

Nov 26, 2009
Sorry but last update is fu.ked up.Gestures in "System navigation" menu don't work.I can't choose this option. Only Virtual Navigation is available

Also I noticed much worse photos from stock camera

Last edited:

FaRe93

Sep 2, 2009
Sorry but last update is fu.ked up.Gestures in "System navigation" menu don't work.I can't choose this option. Only Virtual Navigation is available

Also I noticed much worse photos from stock camera
Blame Google for that, they managed to break the thirdparty launcher support in Q. If you want gestures, use the stock launcher.

Reactions: Kylesvet

leolia78

Jul 19, 2013
Android Q problems

Any one else who can't se the files in file explorer? Nothing is erased but it won't show either. The same with music in music player. Also a bit lag especially when screen lock is on and I want to control apps running.

xphyle1971

Apr 25, 2012
Blame Google for that, they managed to break the thirdparty launcher support in Q. If you want gestures, use the stock launcher.
No, blame ZTE. Google fixed this issue with 3rd party launchers back in December. ZTE didn't implement the fix prior to pushing their update. This is on them! And they need to push a fix ASAP cause this is unacceptable!

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone of you experience slow camera? It loads forever. Also switching the lenses.
Both with ZTE camera and Google camera mod.
Plus desktop mode works now [emoji1]
but the DPI is very low on my full HD screen. So not much fun yet.

leolia78

Jul 19, 2013
Android Q issues

Since the new update of my mobile, the ZTE axon 10 pro, to Android Q I am experiencing problems:

*I can't turn of battery saving mode which makes my gps often useless.

*The always on display shuts off when I select specific hours of operation for the always on display.

*When the screen is locked then the mobile doesn't respond directly when I press something, always with a few seconds delay.

*Native file explorer can't find my files, I need to install third party apps to solve it.

*Sometimes the phone freezes, especially when using Chrome.
The are other small issues as well.*

I would like to sideload the new update to see if the problems will disappear but I can't find the zip file for the new update .

Anyone that has the zip file for the global version?
Anyone with similar or other issues?
Any ideas how to fix these?

Thanks in advance!

obladi64

Jun 15, 2013
Since the new update of my mobile, the ZTE axon 10 pro, to Android Q I am experiencing problems:

Thanks in advance!
I never turn battery save mode on. I will check it.

*The always on display shuts off when I select specific hours of operation for the always on display.
I never see this. Once I realized that it turned on with almost 1 minute delay but I didn't check it once again.

*When the screen is locked then the mobile doesn't respond directly when I press something, always with a few seconds delay.
It is always fine for me.

*Native file explorer can't find my files, I need to install third party apps to solve it.
I have never used built in file explorer but I tried it. It works fine for me.

*Sometimes the phone freezes, especially when using Chrome.
I don't know Chrome. I use Opera. Very rarely it waits for longer time but it comes back in reasonable time. The phone has never been frozen fully.

May be you should do factory reset and also get all update from Google Store.

HSqueak

Mar 3, 2020
I've the same problem too
Messaged ZTE about the EU update to the A2020G variant.
"Thanks for contacting ZTE, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you, updates when available are sent onto the phones via OTA (over the air).
Also it will be released based on the IMEI numbers as well, hence we kinldy request you to wait for the notification on your device for the update."
Guess its luck of the IMEI draw .:eek:

adrenocromo

Mar 7, 2015
Messaged ZTE about the EU update to the A2020G variant.
"Thanks for contacting ZTE, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you, updates when available are sent onto the phones via OTA (over the air).
Also it will be released based on the IMEI numbers as well, hence we kinldy request you to wait for the notification on your device for the update."
Guess its luck of the IMEI draw .:eek:
Maybe we Will get It next year