GENE Dead please help..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
Arey wasn't updating..!!!

It suddenly stopped while working & now I am getting this prob..!!!
Remove the battery, press the power button for some time. Put the battery back, charge to full, try powering on the device.
Best of luck and keep up posted.
If your problem is solved, ask mods to close the thread by hitting the red triangle on top of the first post :).

htcfreak

Feb 12, 2008
Mumbai/Belgaum
www.vishalconst.com
my friend's GENE was also behaving like this, he took it to service center and they said its the mini USB port's problem and it should get repaired
my friend's GENE was also behaving like this, he took it to service center and they said its the mini USB port's problem and it should get repaired
So you mean I have to give it in service center..???

Is there any other option..???

But now the RED LIGHT's gone

Even then GENE's not responding..!!!

Last edited:

rakesh_4utoo

Jul 11, 2007
New Delhi , India
Look,please charge your gene if it is not charging then please let us know,i am afraid that you got the same problem that i had few days back.and if you can use another GENE charged battry.Hope it'll work.

rakesh_4utoo

Jul 11, 2007
New Delhi , India

Yes Vaibhav you are right,the actual problem is with any one or two PINs of the mini USB port,as there is no problem with the ear phone and not even with the activesync,but it never takes up charging from the micro USB,it'll shows the charging status and but after reset it went to red LED no charging afterthat.

I am using a self made jugad charger to charge my battery.(Combination of HTC charger and Chinese Universal Charger) and it charge my battery in just 20 minutes to 100%.:) great na..

I also went to the service center for this problem but as my phone is not in warranty ,they told me "ISKA MOTHERBOARD KHARAB HAI 7500 HAZAR LAGENGE".

thenafter i said GUDBYE to RT Outsourcing,:D:)

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
Status
Not open for further replies.