• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GENERAL][CM10/CM9] Bieltv3 & Daredj DISCUSSION THREAD

Search This thread

daredj

May 8, 2011
Kind of Introduction to this new project:

First of all, we want to say thank you to all Jellaxy team (CM10) and MaclawStudios & Wayland Ace (CM9).
In this thread, we will provide you versions (betas) based on those sources but with our work on it (kind of what I was making with nims11).

bieltv3 --> CyanogenMod 10 - Jelly bean: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33018938&postcount=2
Daredj --> CyanogenMod 9 - Ice cream Sandwich: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33018938&postcount=3

But that, doesn't mean that we won't help each other, we are working us a team, but we're updating diferent versions.
Don't ask for estimated time of arrival (ETA).

Credits
* All Jellaxy team
* Lagloose -> for help me all the time
* WaylandAce -> for helping Daredj
* Nims11
* MaclawStudios

This thread is for GENERAL DISCUSSION, ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND DON'T ASK ON DEV THREAD.
ALso: Stop sending PM's about problems and suggestions... use this thread and I'll check it...

Last edited:
Reactions: bieltv3

Taracair

Sep 10, 2011
Questions about CM10:

Does CM10 ROM use nimms kernel, or your own one?
Does the problem with call after call occur? Like "calling still in progress".
Does the problem with "sending" over and over message occur?
Does the native torch work?
Does the BLN work?

I would be pleased if anyone could answer these questions.
Thanks in advance.

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
wow keyboard is REALLY small in latest cm9,, it looks funny :laugh: and a little hard to type but oh well good work guys, keep up with waylands sources lol he seems to be doing really well

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
um i dont know if this is a bug in cm9,, but when i plug the phone to my computer it comes up with my sd card, and i havent even pressed connect usb mass storage

Toni5830

Jul 30, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
in AOKP jb devs fixed all camera functions, why not in this rom?

Anyone know how to make CM10 as smooth as CM9?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Devs are devs not wizards.. they are doing their best to give us a fully functional rom.. wayland has been working on cm9 for about 2 months and if he could give us a fully working camera he would do.. if you think you can do better...well..try!! ;)

Inviato dal mio GT-S5830 con Tapatalk 2

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
ok somehow i have been able to update supersuer to latest version but now i have no root access what so ever.

the picture below is using my AceSIII rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-29-10-08-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-29-10-08-23.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 101

hien98

Jun 16, 2012
about glpay?

my google play in cm9 b2 by daredj doesn't work correctly, i can't update or download some apps by it? could someones tell me how to make glay working?

calvincharles

Oct 30, 2012
big thanks developer Cm9 successfully done dirty job flash on my note..my note are on steroid now..day 2 everything doing fine..thumb up..baterry saver are superb.

uploadfromtaptalk1351575702348.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000/cm9 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fixed error with bluescreen on boot sometimes, was problem on kernel, Wayland ace commited already :) btw I'm currently working with him in CM10.1 now, so I don't know when will be next release, and it won't be this week or next one... but it will be one :)
    Kind of Introduction to this new project:

First of all, we want to say thank you to all Jellaxy team (CM10) and MaclawStudios & Wayland Ace (CM9).
    In this thread, we will provide you versions (betas) based on those sources but with our work on it (kind of what I was making with nims11).

bieltv3 --> CyanogenMod 10 - Jelly bean: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33018938&postcount=2
    Daredj --> CyanogenMod 9 - Ice cream Sandwich: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33018938&postcount=3

But that, doesn't mean that we won't help each other, we are working us a team, but we're updating diferent versions.
    Don't ask for estimated time of arrival (ETA).

Credits
    * All Jellaxy team
    * Lagloose -> for help me all the time
    * WaylandAce -> for helping Daredj
    * Nims11
    * MaclawStudios

This thread is for GENERAL DISCUSSION, ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND DON'T ASK ON DEV THREAD.
    ALso: Stop sending PM's about problems and suggestions... use this thread and I'll check it...
    excusme, i have same problem like several other user, CM9 RC1 & RC2 cant detect my SD-card, here i attach some screenshot, i hope this problem can fix it soon :), thank you so much

EDIT :: i try to flash beta 2, and flash RC2 without wipe, and then, violla!! work like a charm :D
    Camera CM9 RC2

Hi,
    I have issue with camera. When I strat the camera so on the screen is diplayed popup Before using camera insert SD card.
    I installed CM9 RC2 three times: first: Cronmod D2ext+ = dont work
    Fresh install without any script = dont work
    Amarullz script A2sd = dont work

My installation:

Format all (system,cache,dalvik cache)
    wipe all
    flash rom
    wipe cache and dalvik cache

there is logcat in atachments

Sory for my english :laugh:
    Install v6 supercharger & set minimum cpu frequency 245mhz , max cpu freqency 806mhz & govener change governer to SAVAGEDZEN :D

And io sheduler to sio

Gesendet von meinem PASCAL2 mit Tapatalk 2