• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

German pre-order thread

Search This thread

ademmer

Dec 16, 2007
www.andreas-kuhl.de
Google Pixel 5
Did anyone from Germany who preordered recieve their HTC 10 yet? Please give this information:

color: glacial silver
pre-ordered where: htc.com
pre-ordered date: April 12th
delivery status: unknown / shipping info recieved / delivered

Last edited:

samitro

Dec 16, 2008
A question for those having their phone from from O2 DE, does it come with any bloatware or modified boot screen, wallpapers, sounds, etc.? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FredMD11

Apr 28, 2016
Brussels
Pre-order date: 13th of April, payment right away via PayPal 749€. (unlocked EUR sim, ordered on the HTC website)
After I don't know how many escalations, finally someone called me on 5/10 saying that they couldn't give any delivery date confirmation of my pre-order.
After long discussion, we agreed together to cancel my pre-order and get refund of my money.
The same day I bought the device in a retail store (BE).
I got confirmation from HTC that my pre-order was cancelled and they will refund asap.

Today' surprise : the pre-ordered device got delivered at home !?!...
I have now 2 devices...
however in case I still want a refund, HTC can arrange a return and refund as soon as they receive the device

Completely grazy...

ademmer

Dec 16, 2007
www.andreas-kuhl.de
Google Pixel 5
Just called Digital River office in Germany. Finally, I spoke to someone with knowledge! :)

HTC postponed their delivery so that Digital River Gernany has no stock of the Glacier Silver model. Stock refill is scheduled for Friday, shipping will start by Monday next week (via UPS). The delivery will originate from Netherlands or Germany, he could not tell. This means, that delivery will likely be tuesday or wednesday next week. Dear HTC, 17th or 18th of May is not "early May" :(

Last edited:

ademmer

Dec 16, 2007
www.andreas-kuhl.de
Google Pixel 5
Called HTC and Digital River again, both could not give me a shipping date. Took my consequences and cancelled the order. Re-ordered at a large German online retailer and snapped the last glacier silver one! :D Will be delivered tomorrow via UPS express.

samitro

Dec 16, 2008
Hello, I got my grey 10 yesterday in Germany and it is still brand new, turned on only once. If anybody is interested in brand new mobile with 24 months warranty for a good price, please drop me message.

Last edited:
G

GuestK00351

Saturn and MediaMarkt has a lot of HTC 10´s, I also bought it there.
Even after they are sold out, 2-3 later they have new ones.

dj_chapz

Jun 1, 2011
Frankfurt am Main
I got mine from Mediamarkt two weeks ago!
It seems Mediamarkt online shop had only very few in stock...

As I understood, they do have some stock but it is reserved for preorders, so they wont sell to people that want to buy it directly from their shops untill all preorders have been shipped.
It does make sense to first send them out to people that preordered instead of keeping them waiting but still...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    color: glacial silver
    pre-ordered where: htc.com
    pre-ordered date: April 12th
    delivery status: unknown (no status change, no mail whatsoever)