• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

German pre-order thread

Search This thread

samitro

Dec 16, 2008
Yes, 1.21.206.4

Which one is the latest I(we) should have actually? I was sure that O2 shop (germany) ships unlocked/debranded phones, it was always the case for every phone I bought there.

The latest European is 1.30, yes the phone is unbranded but probably the operator still is the one that has to release the firmware which is odd.

G

GuestK00351

As I understood, they do have some stock but it is reserved for preorders, so they wont sell to people that want to buy it directly from their shops untill all preorders have been shipped.
It does make sense to first send them out to people that preordered instead of keeping them waiting but still...

Nope, I didn't preorder and got mine from MediaMarkt this week. Had to wait just 1 day.

Sam-X-

Jan 1, 2014
As I understood, they do have some stock but it is reserved for preorders, so they wont sell to people that want to buy it directly from their shops untill all preorders have been shipped.
It does make sense to first send them out to people that preordered instead of keeping them waiting but still...

I did not pre-order. It said "available" on their website so I ordered and it was shipped a few hours later.
The "available" then disappeared the next day.
I guess I was just lucky.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    color: glacial silver
    pre-ordered where: htc.com
    pre-ordered date: April 12th
    delivery status: unknown (no status change, no mail whatsoever)