Get back to stock rom

Search This thread

tauriuxx

Feb 14, 2012
Kaunas
Hi, so I installed CM7 on my galaxy mini but now I want go back to stock rom but the problem is when I conect my phone to pc odin detect it I click start(I want GB 2.3.4) and on my phone screen comes up message samsung own update fail :(. And nothing happens. Plz help my.

Samsung galaxy mini CM 7.1/2.3.7

P.S Sorry for bad english

tauriuxx

Feb 14, 2012
Kaunas
Download

Yes Im in download mod and I get this message samsung_bml_format FAIL: 90220000
ONW UPDATE FAIL!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0816.jpg
    DSCF0816.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:

mr.faridcom

Feb 20, 2012
Hi, so I installed CM7 on my galaxy mini but now I want go back to stock rom but the problem is when I conect my phone to pc odin detect it I click start(I want GB 2.3.4) and on my phone screen comes up message samsung own update fail :(. And nothing happens. Plz help my.

ARM11boot_GT-S5570.tar Flashed this like BOOT (nothing more selected) and after that reboot phone to download mode and flashed by following the guide. Now everything works fine. This model only need TASS_V1 ops file, no PIT files for this. Successfuly flashed with XXJL9 fw. Thanks RIFF for bootrepair this phone! BR

You can find "ARM11boot_GT-S5570.tar" here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/LqqytWde/sharing.html

Last edited:

kitrax59

Dec 11, 2011
ARM11boot_GT-S5570.tar Flashed this like BOOT (nothing more selected) and after that reboot phone to download mode and flashed by following the guide. Now everything works fine. This model only need TASS_V1 ops file, no PIT files for this. Successfuly flashed with XXJL9 fw. Thanks RIFF for bootrepair this phone! BR

You can find "ARM11boot_GT-S5570.tar" here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/LqqytWde/sharing.html
be careful on flashing the bootloader buddy.. it can hard brick your phone.. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

tauriuxx

Feb 14, 2012
Kaunas
Brick

Hehe. Now I bricked my phone. When I turn it on it just shows blank screen. But I talked with my Dad and we decided to make a jig usb. Well tomorow Im going to buy a 300k resistor and micro usb. I will try to make a jig usb with my dad so then I can put my phone into download mode and flash it. I hope this gonna work :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxtYSdEy-o

Last edited:

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
You got a nice dad man. If I tell my dad about USB jigs he would shout at me saying "WHO THE **** ASKED YOU TO ****ING SCREW UP YOUR PHONE? NOW SUFFER!"

Alteredge

Apr 22, 2013
Thanks for all replies. I already sold my galaxy mini so no more problems with it :D

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Buddy i dont know if i am right or not but always remember after u flash a custom rom and u want to return to gingerbread ,,
flash all 4 files i.e boot , phone,pda ,csc files.. never use md5 tar files a single flash files ..if u do that 100% u gonna brick ur phone,,
always remember 4 flash files...

taksi02

Jun 30, 2011
maxicep02.blogspot.com
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 will not turn on

Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 device does not respond at all I crashed this ekllenti'i arraza was .Cyanus kernel v1.9 changelog, I would like to be the yarddımc from friends who knew I had to install.
Phone Opening Download Mode but not late

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

be careful on flashing the bootloader buddy.. it can hard brick your phone.. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK..

Thanks for all replies. I already sold my galaxy mini so no more problems with it :D

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone