Get lg voice mate working

Search This thread

Paha1243

Oct 10, 2012
Murmansk
QuickMemo+_2014-06-19-03-00-30_01.jpg
Hi. At some rom I had voice mate working and I had alot of fun with it. But i change my rom and lost it. Now I'm on the cloudy lg g3 port (it works perfect) and i tryed to instal apk. It update qvoice engine and speech pack but the trouble is that it crashing all the time. Can you help me on that one?

Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
QuickMemo+_2014-06-19-03-00-30_01.jpg
Hi. At some rom I had voice mate working and I had alot of fun with it. But i change my rom and lost it. Now I'm on the cloudy lg g3 port (it works perfect) and i tryed to instal apk. It update qvoice engine and speech pack but the trouble is that it crashing all the time. Can you help me on that one?

there are two possible solutions:
1)either someone has to port g2 voicemate to work with cloudyg3
2)cloudy get's g3 voice plus ported and working

Paha1243

Oct 10, 2012
Murmansk
there are two possible solutions:
1)either someone has to port g2 voicemate to work with cloudyg3
2)cloudy get's g3 voice plus ported and working
The problem isn't exactly in g3 rom. It was the same on g2 stock rom. G3 port Even better(I was fast enough to ask something) but it still same result. I'll attach apk so you can try it.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
The problem isn't exactly in g3 rom. It was the same on g2 stock rom. G3 port Even better(I was fast enough to ask something) but it still same result. I'll attach apk so you can try it.

I thought you meant it wasn't working on cloudyg3, if it isn't working on stock then my question are you on stock stock non debloation/nothing removed or on custom debloated rom because on stock it should always work

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Well I just installed voicemate on cloudyg3 and it opens but stays trying to download voice engine

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

Attachments

• 1403135245213.jpg
    1403135245213.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 543

prowsterz

Jul 12, 2014
Maidenhead
How can get that in cloudy g3 1.1 ??
Any help would be great
When you flash the G3 ROM it gives you an option to install Voice Mate too. If you chose not to, then you will either have to find the apk for it or reflash the ROM (you won't have to wipe), then choose to install voice mate during the installation process.
To open it, drag up from the home button and to the left to the voice mate icon.

If the voice detection is not working, download Voice Search by Google on the play store.
If the location commands do not work e.g. "Where am I?" or "Where is the nearest coffee shop?", download the Google maps app.

flyblu

Jul 22, 2014
Hello i have lg g2 802...but is missing the qvoice. I try install the apk found herr...but i must have qvoice enginee and speack pack....you can upload it?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone