How To Guide Get One UI 5 Update on XAA

Search This thread

aaronc_98

Jun 7, 2010
Carlsbad
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Where do I download the latest T-mo firmware. I sideloaded the beta so I am not getting the OTA. I tried Sammobile but I cannot figure out how to download or something is broken. Thank you in advance~!

kayjo

Nov 1, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S22
Okay don't make any fun but I've never done anything like this so iam completely lost. When I go to download the samfw frp tool " not even sure iam on the correct website" but anyways I can't figure out how to download it so obviously I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone post literally step by step directions possibly with screenshots of what to do hahaha! Can even email it to me if easier. Email is [email protected]. "yes its ymail NOT gmail" and incase this info is needed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-231124_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-231124_Settings.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: lavdeep
Reactions: bodomfan

Hadexiss

Apr 11, 2017
Download Samfw Frp Tool
Remove the sim card but keep wifi on
Change CSC to TMB
Check for update and install
Insert Sim card back and CSC will change automatically to XAA

NO DATA WILL BE LOST
Have tried this and it has changed but am not seeing any update currently.. maybe I should wait a little longer ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download Samfw Frp Tool
    Remove Sim card but keep wifi on
    Change CSC to TMB
    Check for update and install
    Insert Sim card back and CSC will change automatically to XAA

NO DATA WILL BE LOST
    Running that FRP tool on Virus total produced 5 hits... I'd double check the reliability of that tool before installing and hooking up your phone.

1667437527254.png
    How do you find the latest stock firmware for USA, I tried XAA/ATT/TMB with Frija but didn't work.
    1667504446386.png

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
    The only non USA devices that you can flash USA firmware to are Canadian devices
    Ok, seems that it's time to stop waiting and just use what we have on hand here.

Im on factory unlocked S908U1, in Europe, with European SIM.
    Build number: SP1A.210812.016.S908U1UES2AVI5
    Service provider software version:
    SAOMC_SM-S908U1_OYM_XAA_12_0028
    XAA/XAA,ATT/ATT
    Here I'm puzzled, because I've never used eSIM, and it shows ATT for some reason.

Question for more experienced members here:
    Is there any problem for me to update with TMB? If it's all the same, why we are waiting so long updates for unlocked s22?
    Change CSC to TMB and you'll get update. Don't forget to remove Sim before changing it