• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Get read/write permission for Android 11 in EdXposed Module

Search This thread

nthp999

May 21, 2021
In my module, I want to compare my string with string in a list of strings, which is stored as a .txt file in the SD card of Android 11. If my string is found in that list, the module should return the "true" value. But I cannot access this .txt file, I met "Permission Denied". So, Is there any possible way to read that type of file in the EdXposed Module?

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
In my module, I want to compare my string with string in a list of strings, which is stored as a .txt file in the SD card of Android 11. If my string is found in that list, the module should return the "true" value. But I cannot access this .txt file, I met "Permission Denied". So, Is there any possible way to read that type of file in the EdXposed Module?
you can use objectinputsteam for read that file and after read that file you can check anything which you want and make sure make takget sdk 27 for bypass any aditional read or write security.

nthp999

May 21, 2021
you can use objectinputsteam for read that file and after read that file you can check anything which you want and make sure make takget sdk 27 for bypass any aditional read or write security.
I tried in sdk27 and it doesn't work, so I used a broadcast receiver and send myString to MainActivity.java, this class will read the file which I stored in the SD card.