* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
This is instruction is for carrier devices that have disabled button combo's.
2) Unlocked bootloader
3) Write down your IMEI and SN somewhere
How to check NT Code:
1) In dialer call *#546368#*model#. Put your model number instead 'model'. Example *#546368#*500# for V500N
2) Go SVC Menu -> Version info.
3) Write down your NT Code
Booting into EDL mode:
1) Plug in your turned on phone to PC
2) Press and hold Power+Volume Down
3) As soon as your screen is blank, rapidly start pressing Volume Up.
4) If you've successfully booted into EDL, your screen will be completely blank and the device manager will show (Under COM Ports): Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
Backing up stock FTM:
1) Open QFIL
2) Select build type - Flat build
3) Storage type - UFS (Right corner at the bottom)
4) Programmer path - choose firehose that you downloaded from attachments
5) Go Tools->Partition Manager->OK
6) Press right mouse button at FTM -> Manage Partition Date -> Read Data
7) Look for backup folder in log and copy your ReadData*.bin file into another folder. Rename it to make it easier
1) Download and install HxD from attachments
2) Download and open ftm_v50_mod.bin
3) At the offset 0000D000 put your IMEI. You won't miss it, you'll see IMEIIMEIIMEIIME at decoded side)
4) At the offset 00012000 put your SN. You won't miss it, you'll see SNSNSNSNSNSNSN at decoded side)
5) At the offset 00014000 put your NT code's last number instead of both 'xx' at decoded side
6) Flash it back. Repeat steps of backing up part, but this time choose Load Data instead of Read Data then pick your modified file.
Congrats! You get back recovery button combo
People who helped me with that: