Getting Started with the X2 - Easy Root and Bloat Clean up [6/3/11]

S

SuperVal23

Thanks so much for this! I had gotten uprooted after being rooted for only a couple of hours and had all kinds of issued with superuser and busybox. frustrating. after following the tutorial I had no issues! well, almost. I got one error message saying I was rooted but my su was out of date. a quick update and I'm all set. =)

Thanks again!

scooterjr

Oct 3, 2012
I know Im kinda late for this stuff, but I tried to download that link under "Root X2 using Gingerbreak" and it says that its not available anymore. I have tried so many ways to root my Motorola droid milestone x2 with no luck. Is there any other way or anything else I could try? Ive also tried the "one click root" and its not working either. Im new to rooting as you can tell. Thanks for any help.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
I know Im kinda late for this stuff, but I tried to download that link under "Root X2 using Gingerbreak" and it says that its not available anymore. I have tried so many ways to root my Motorola droid milestone x2 with no luck. Is there any other way or anything else I could try? Ive also tried the "one click root" and its not working either. Im new to rooting as you can tell. Thanks for any help.
see
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=36767249

The Complete Guide on Tinkering with your Motorola Milestone X2

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

920Rocky

May 4, 2013
Why I should remove bloatware?

Any time I look at apps that are running I see the ones I never use are never running,this means all the usual bloatware suspects,so what is the reason for uninstalling,they seem to have a small footprint .Will uninstalling them make my phone more responsive?That would be reason enough.