Ghost Call %100 solved :)

Search This thread

cdmcdm

Apr 23, 2012
Izmir
Hello optimus users,

10 days ago I call LG service for the ghost call problem. They say we have the new offical rom v20e. I went to the service and they install the new rom. So i waited for 10 days to write here. After installing the new rom i had any ghost calls and the battery is going now more longer.

The bad news is, service said that LG isn't going to publish the new rom on internet. I don't no why?

But finally all P920 owners can fix their ghost shell problem.

By the way i am from Turkey.

sandulea

Jan 16, 2011
Bucharest
What do you mean when you say they won't publish the ROM over the internet? Will the update only be available over the air, via software update app from the phone? That would be stupid, and it would suck a lot for me, since I have a prototype "not for sale" model and software update doesn't work, I can only update via kdz or CWM.

Reactions: amirgoodi

stilkus

Nov 16, 2007
I hope what you're saying is true . I already posted mine for sale today. I guess i will hold back the sale to try the new rom first :)

I also don't get the idea of holding back an update which came ages late. We need development and thats the idea of android. Damn lg

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

cheong12001

May 12, 2011
But how can we get the v20e over internet!? i also doubt 10 days are enough to prove this rom belongs to a ghost call free rom!?
finally, time will tell: )
I hope i can finally get a nice o3d without any regret: )
btw, thx for your sharing

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

cool_recep

Aug 30, 2008
Istanbul
Nah, too late. I took the plunge and went all over LG.

Read: http://www.chip.com.tr/blog/recepbaltas/lg-ile-android-iskencesi_7737.html

scarface470.jpg

douglam

May 23, 2007
WTF is wrong with LG. They have a fix and they don't want to release it? Or they are still not 100% sure this will fix it?

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
Well i have always had V20e software on my phone since i have bought it 4 months ago and have never experienced a ghost call

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

dcoelho

Aug 23, 2005
Lisboa
I am in Portugal.
My P920 has the 21a - NOV-15-11-2011.
I use the phone for 3 months and I don´t detect any GC.
seams some roms are GC free.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello optimus users,

10 days ago I call LG service for the ghost call problem. They say we have the new offical rom v20e. I went to the service and they install the new rom. So i waited for 10 days to write here. After installing the new rom i had any ghost calls and the battery is going now more longer.

The bad news is, service said that LG isn't going to publish the new rom on internet. I don't no why?

But finally all P920 owners can fix their ghost shell problem.

By the way i am from Turkey.
    All i know is CHILE released V20A 21st april and china released V20E 19th and a few days back china also released a 20G on 16th april...

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=2

but wheather they fix gc issue is a whole diffrent story..
    What do you mean when you say they won't publish the ROM over the internet? Will the update only be available over the air, via software update app from the phone? That would be stupid, and it would suck a lot for me, since I have a prototype "not for sale" model and software update doesn't work, I can only update via kdz or CWM.
    As I stated before in some other post regarding ghost calls, at least the 20A for Mexico has no GC. Issues at all.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
    Ghost Calls on 20e too

Link

v20e have ghost call too
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone