GidGat with ART

Search This thread

nikbbnik

Aug 30, 2013
GidGat with working ART

Screenshots
Screenshot_2015-02-25-14-28-39.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-28-44.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-29-20.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-29-27.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://d-h.st/Rxaw

NOTE:
Kernel with GPU OC 476 Mhz (working not to all). If you have not overclocked the GPU, you can flash the kernel phoenix5.

At the kernel added function to force a reboot by holding the power buttonfor 8 seconds. No need to remove the battery.

In kernel included intelli_plug, sweep2wake/Sweep2Sleep, doubletap2wake
To enable/disable functions used script kernel_settings in systems/etc/init.d (open in RootExplorer kernel_settings in a text editor)
1. in line echo 0 > /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake
change 0 to 1 to enable Sweep2Wake only
change 0 to 2 to enable Sweep2Wake + Sweep2Slep
change 0 to 3 to enable Sweep2Slep only
0 - disable
2. In line echo 0 > /sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake
change the 0 to 1 to enable doubletap2wake
0 - disable
This script will save the settings after a reboot, no need to use third-party programs

To activate ART:
Go to settings - about phone - and quickly press a few times on the "Build number". And change from libdvm.so to libart.so

Original ROM http://forum.turkdevs.com/konu-rom-art-gidgat™-ultimate.html

Base ROM http://xdaforums.com/micromax-a116/orig-development/kitkat-4-4-2-rom-micromax-a116-t2925056

Kernel sources:
https://github.com/hyperion70/tinno89_wet_kk

Credits:
hyperion70 -For his Kernel for MT6589 and Base ROM
Bugra333 and other devs from turkdevs.com for original ROM

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMoon

MrMoon

May 4, 2014
Bhopal
Some Basic Questions

i think that u have included ur kernel with it and is working fine with ART.....If i flash Phoenix Kernel then will i loose ART??? :confused:
and u added a feature to hold power button for 8 seconds and phone will reboot.........so the delay in showing power options is fixed???

nikbbnik

Aug 30, 2013
i think that u have included ur kernel with it and is working fine with ART.....If i flash Phoenix Kernel then will i loose ART??? :confused:

NO, NO, NO
KERNEL its KERNEL
ART its ART
ART in ANDROID, does NOT depend of KERNEL

"feature to hold power button for 8 seconds and phone will reboot" its new function, other KK kernel 3.4.67 dont have this, and by holder power button not reboot. I.e. if you have bootloop, need remove battery. In my kernel need hold powerbutton and phone rebooted without remove battery

Last edited:

MrMoon

May 4, 2014
Bhopal
NO, NO, NO
KERNEL its KERNEL
ART its ART

"feature to hold power button for 8 seconds and phone will reboot" its new function, other KK kernel 3.4.67 dont have this, and by holder power button not reboot. I.e. if you have bootloop, need remove battery. In my kernel need hold powerbutton and phone rebooted without remove battery

Oh, thanks for ur reply.........well ur Bold Letters do make me realize where i've wrong but i got it now....
Thanks again :D

Oh and btw did ur rom zip will make my internal storage 2.7 or i have to flash patch??

Last edited:

suhaibahmad

Feb 8, 2009
Pakistan signals not work

I applied the Pakistan baseband patch which im using with every other rom but didnt work for me

MrMoon

May 4, 2014
Bhopal
I can't able to flash it neither with philz touch recovery nor with TWRP 2.8 by Hyperion . I'm getting symlink error......so which recovery to flash it??? :confused:

nikbbnik

Aug 30, 2013
I can't able to flash it neither with philz touch recovery nor with TWRP 2.8 by Hyperion . I'm getting symlink error......so which recovery to flash it??? :confused:

I use philz recovery
If you get symlink error and using philz touch recovery, give me log error.
In recovery go in advanced menu and tap on error log. After upload me philz_recovery.log from sdcard/cklokworkmod/

Last edited:

MrMoon

May 4, 2014
Bhopal
I use philz recovery
In recovery go in advanced menu and tap on error log. After upload me philz_recovery.log from sdcard/cklokworkmod/

Surprisingly but this time it flashed without any error and i was very surprised with the performance of the rom :D
And battery of course..found first kk rom having good battery backup as stock jb rom..........Thanks for the rom :D :)

Last edited:

TravisMaddox

Sep 15, 2015
Hello. I'm using Micromax Canvas HD A116 and I'm running a custom rom SamFlare v6.3 4.2.2 ( S5 UI).
I've seen your patch and your ROM. They're both good. However, I don't want the ROM but can I safely use your patch to successfully flash it on my phone and successfully increase internal memory from 1 GB to 2 GB?
Thanks.

Raj d

Sep 29, 2014
Can anyone please provide me kernel of this rom? You can share through mobile uncle tools or recovery in backup option.
I need only Kernel of this rom.
I have accidently flashed another kernel and so lost original one.
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GidGat with working ART

Screenshots
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-14-28-39.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-28-44.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-29-20.pngScreenshot_2015-02-25-14-29-27.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS: http://d-h.st/Rxaw

NOTE:
    Kernel with GPU OC 476 Mhz (working not to all). If you have not overclocked the GPU, you can flash the kernel phoenix5.

At the kernel added function to force a reboot by holding the power buttonfor 8 seconds. No need to remove the battery.

In kernel included intelli_plug, sweep2wake/Sweep2Sleep, doubletap2wake
    To enable/disable functions used script kernel_settings in systems/etc/init.d (open in RootExplorer kernel_settings in a text editor)
    1. in line echo 0 > /sys/android_touch/sweep2wake
    change 0 to 1 to enable Sweep2Wake only
    change 0 to 2 to enable Sweep2Wake + Sweep2Slep
    change 0 to 3 to enable Sweep2Slep only
    0 - disable
    2. In line echo 0 > /sys/android_touch/doubletap2wake
    change the 0 to 1 to enable doubletap2wake
    0 - disable
    This script will save the settings after a reboot, no need to use third-party programs

To activate ART:
    Go to settings - about phone - and quickly press a few times on the "Build number". And change from libdvm.so to libart.so

Original ROM http://forum.turkdevs.com/konu-rom-art-gidgat™-ultimate.html

Base ROM http://xdaforums.com/micromax-a116/orig-development/kitkat-4-4-2-rom-micromax-a116-t2925056

Kernel sources:
    https://github.com/hyperion70/tinno89_wet_kk

Credits:
    hyperion70 -For his Kernel for MT6589 and Base ROM
    Bugra333 and other devs from turkdevs.com for original ROM

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

NO, NO, NO
    KERNEL its KERNEL
    ART its ART

I use philz recovery