Glass replacement?

Search This thread

TheMythh

Mar 18, 2016
Hi guys my brother just recently bought a Zenfone 2 ... it's just 2 weeks old and he dropped it on asphalt from about 1m.... well even if it's gorilla glass 3 it shattered really badly. He's quite busy and asked me to find him a replacement glass but i have failed to do so, here is where you guys come in - does anybody have any exp with glass replacement? I mean where to buy it from. I found a really clear guide and video how to do it - now i just need to find a place to buy the replacement. It's only the top screen - touch works just fine - no problems wish the image either. So there you have it, we're in the UK by the way if that matters (so i guess no US shops...)
Thanks guys!

GaBuzz

Oct 8, 2012
I purchased an actual Asus replacement on ebay for $25 shipped, took my about 45 minutes to replace it. You will have to purchase the double sided tape to stick it back in.

j4nitor

Jan 19, 2016
A $2 tempered glass screen protector from eBay or Aliexpress is also a worthy investment if your brother does not mind a submillimeter extra layer on the display.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone