Glass Screen Protectors-

Search This thread

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Hey guys,

So I got a Whitedome screen protector for the 9 Pro, but the fingerprint scanner does not work about 70% of the time now. I re-registered it, and still the problem persists. Anyone else have this issue with this protector?
Double up your prints.

Dry the phone. Wash your hands and try again.

Also disable the animation on the fingerprint.

Bare in mind that it is already going through a screen which is amazing if you think about it..

Maybe try staying incredibly steady too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just spoke with Whitestone direct they will be Stocking for the Oneplus 8 pro
    Like for OP7 Pro i ordered the Nillkin from China again. Well feels ultra smooth and after 15 minutes bubble massage it sticks perfect. You just need to be patient. There are a lot of bubbles first and left an right don't stick. No problem it all goes away. I use it on the 7 Pro since a year and it feels and looks like new. Nillkin glass and finish are definitely one of the best around! Only the few pixels the black borders cut off around the display are a disadvantage. Personally i have no problem with this fact. Nillkin definitely has my recommendation. Only people without patience and with two left hands should not buy it!

P.S. Kernel soon ?
    Whitestone is to expensive, to be honest. Lifetime warranty, where you have to pay for sending the replacement, no sorry. Not if you live in Germany for example. I cancelled my order yesterday.
    Anyway i wanted to try an UV one too, ordered Ultimate Shield first, well zero mounting tools, super bad stickers for the speaker, etc. Both tries ended up with a bubble. Bad smelling glue everywhere. A bad experience. Never again. But customer service is good, refund without issues.
    The Feitenn i ordered too i haven't even tried. Bad stickers again, no frame or whatever to mount it precisely. Very important with cases like UAG, Spigen... UV glue, no mounting tools, a no go, i'll never order such crap again.

Well the third i ordered sits on the OP8 Pro perfect now. AsBellt ordered on Amazon Germany. All stickers from 3M! Even the one for the speaker was already sized perfect and sticked until the job was done. Special cutted stickers for the buttons are inside too. Well and a top and bottom frame to precisely place the glass, plus a Whitestone like top holder to hold the glass up until you remove it to drop the glass are there too. Cleaning stuff and gloves are in the package too. Price, small 14.89€.
    Plus, the glass feels very smooth. Great coating.

There's a video on YouTube where you can check if you like the way how this one works. Just search AsBellt.
    Gotten a uv screen protector from China using taobao. Seems to be working pretty well so far. Didn't come with a guide tray but still managed to get it on pretty well i think
    Hi guys, I have just received this and will share how it fits on a bit later when I get some time