Question Glass screen protectors?

Search This thread
The display looks to be the exact same as the zenfone 8's display, so I think its worth trying them out too
I confirm. Ordered the one is the Asus website, came marked for zenfone 8 and after contacting the company, they confirmed this is was also valid for the 9, which is the case after I installed.

Also ordered some cheap ones from aliexpress for reserve but I needed one now and not in a few months...

Reactions: tochmi

einfachgaer

I have now this one from ali installed:

It is much better and cheaper as rhinoshield (for 30€ + shipping its realy crap).
No sharp edges you can feel at swiping, no hole for cam wich only collects dirt + protection for the 2 main cams.
Took 3 weeks to ship to germany (use shipping with tracking).
Does the one from Ali stick on the whole surface or only the edges? Does the black border cover any pixels?

I would prefer a protector which sticks on the whole surface and has no black border, but its like playing roulette what you get in the end..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would say it covers the hole surface. On top the speaker is free, sides and bottom is 1mm space. The black part doesnt cover any pixels. For 5-6$ just give it a try. As i say, much better as the one from asus shop/rhinoshield.
    The display looks to be the exact same as the zenfone 8's display, so I think its worth trying them out too
    I confirm. Ordered the one is the Asus website, came marked for zenfone 8 and after contacting the company, they confirmed this is was also valid for the 9, which is the case after I installed.

Also ordered some cheap ones from aliexpress for reserve but I needed one now and not in a few months...
    I would say it covers the hole surface. On top the speaker is free, sides and bottom is 1mm space. The black part doesnt cover any pixels. For 5-6$ just give it a try. As i say, much better as the one from asus shop/rhinoshield.