Global Beta 9.5.30

Search This thread

ar_15

Dec 31, 2013
Does this rom have the notification "problems" like the latest EU has (it appears for a few seconds, disappears and the clock appears instead)?

con4n007

Jan 1, 2014
I have global rom with XASP patch, do i need to reflash XASP if i decides to flash this beta? Any downside?

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Xiaomi Poco F3
No need to enroll. Just download it from the Miui web site, put it in the root folder of your internal storage and then flash it through the built in software updater.
Click on the three dots on the top right and choose your install package.
I received my mi9 today and a m new to the new forum, cloud you provide the link of last global beta? I am on last global stable right now, no root and BL locked and I would like to enjoy last improvements :)

Cave_diver

Feb 15, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
I received my mi9 today and a m new to the new forum, cloud you provide the link of last global beta? I am on last global stable right now, no root and BL locked and I would like to enjoy last improvements :)

You can download the latest stable and developer rom's here:

http://en.miui.com/getrom.php

You also don't need to have an unlocked bootloader to flash it coming from the global stable. I flashed it using the built in update in miui. I think you need to click on the Miui logo several times to unlock the option to select a rom in the three-dot menu.

Reactions: nicky69100

rocalino

Jul 10, 2012
Anybody have problems with the camera visualising screen ratio? I have an a big black band above visualization

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-07-17-48-34-549_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-07-17-48-34-549_com.android.camera.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 333

Cave_diver

Feb 15, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Any issues so far? Is it good enough as daily driver?

Definitely a very stable release with no major issues.

The minor flaws include higher standby battery usage (seems above 1% per hour even in deep sleep), and not so perfect auto brightness, at least with DC dimming.
Not sure if any of those issues are exclusive to the developer Rom or present with stable as well.

Reactions: darthkir

kennycoder

May 17, 2010
Porto
Overall very stable. No issues with notifications. My only complaint is that auto brightness tends to be a bit too dim. The rest is just spot on, especially if you put Poco Launcher and remove all the crap with XiaomiADBFastbootTools.

Reactions: darthkir

Top Liked Posts