General [Global/EU] Collection of firmware files

Search This thread

Quake94

Jan 24, 2009
Hmm...interesting.
It is surprising that unrooting and locking BL restores Widevine. I wonder if this also applies for CN to Global flash, or only if the ROM was kept OEM. This brings a question, maybe the deep testing apk and "Exit Program" restores or re-issues the keys before locking BL? :unsure: :coffee:

There is a topic for Pixel 3 where users had similar problem. Many said they had phones with custom ROM's & unlocked BL, and still kept a L1, while others said their phones got degraded to L3.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/widevine-level-3-drm-stock-and-locked-bootloader.3923766/

I've also found someone's attempt to reverse engineer the com.oppo.widevine APK that would re-issue widevine keys on the OnePlus/Realme devices, however their conclusion was that the keys are issued on the API side...
Link to Google translation of the github page:
https://github-com.translate.goog/xhlove/xhlove-share/blob/master/com.oplus.widevine/com.oplus.widevine分析.md?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I think it would be super useful if someone went through with unlocking BL and flashing, keeping track of the Widevine level on each step.
It would be also beneficial to spam Realme support with requests to provide a fix.

GIutton

Dec 26, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hmm...interesting.
It is surprising that unrooting and locking BL restores Widevine. I wonder if this also applies for CN to Global flash, or only if the ROM was kept OEM. This brings a question, maybe the deep testing apk and "Exit Program" restores or re-issues the keys before locking BL? :unsure: :coffee:

There is a topic for Pixel 3 where users had similar problem. Many said they had phones with custom ROM's & unlocked BL, and still kept a L1, while others said their phones got degraded to L3.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/widevine-level-3-drm-stock-and-locked-bootloader.3923766/

I've also found someone's attempt to reverse engineer the com.oppo.widevine APK that would re-issue widevine keys on the OnePlus/Realme devices, however their conclusion was that the keys are issued on the API side...
Link to Google translation of the github page:
https://github-com.translate.goog/xhlove/xhlove-share/blob/master/com.oplus.widevine/com.oplus.widevine分析.md?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=pl&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I think it would be super useful if someone went through with unlocking BL and flashing, keeping track of the Widevine level on each step.
It would be also beneficial to spam Realme support with requests to provide a fix.
For me it goes to L3 as soon as I unlock the bootloader.

Reactions: Quake94

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
That is the TW (Taiwan) ROM. I suggest migrating to the IN ROM, since it is also the default region. In any case, I updated the first post with instructions on how to get the latest OTA URL by yourself.
Maybe in the future I will write a script to get all the URLs automatically.
Can you share a step by step guide on how to migrate to India ROM from TW? I am currently on A.18 with Chinese converted to Global.

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
Can you share a step by step guide on how to migrate to India ROM from TW? I am currently on A.18 with Chinese converted to Global.
Download and extract OppoRealme-OFP-Flash. Put the OFP file you want to flash in the same folder and run the program. Follow the instructions and select the region you want. You can flash the export or GDPR version and select the region of your choice.

kkffiirr

Sep 15, 2013
A partial list of nv_id:
TW - 00011010
IN - 00011011
ID - 00110011
RU - 00110111
MY - 0011100
TH - 0011101
PH - 0011110
SA - 10000011
LATAM - 10011010
BR - 10011110
MEA - 10100110

GIutton

Dec 26, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
if you want we can do that at each update I take care of the EU.
I create a folder on mega sorted.
Each folder will have the name of the firmware, in it I will put that firmware

boot_stock.img
vbmeta.img
magisk.img

and two bat files
stock_boot.bat
magisk_boot.bat

that I created, just run it to give root permissions or restore the original boot. Whether the phone is on or in fastboot it will be the same. In the bat I have thought of everything. A little thank you here
You mention this will work to give root permission without using fastboot? Can you share this please?

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
I haven't tried it personally. If you don't trust it, or if it doesn't work, you can always do it manually, by merging the appropriate files into super.img and flashing everything. You can find the commands in the guide to convert the Chinese model to Global one.
Hi, Does this process erase all data?
I have a Chinese version that I flashed global (TW) Rom and relocked the bootloader, could it be done in my device with locked bootloader? Thx

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi, Does this process erase all data?
I have a Chinese version that I flashed global (TW) Rom and relocked the bootloader, could it be done in my device with locked bootloader? Thx
To use the tool (or do it manually) you have to unlock the bootloader (it involves fastboot commands), and yes, erasing data is strongly recommended. But if you have to unlock the bootloader you're wiping data anyways.

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
To use the tool (or do it manually) you have to unlock the bootloader (it involves fastboot commands), and yes, erasing data is strongly recommended. But if you have to unlock the bootloader you're wiping data anyways.
Thanks, I guess I will keep the TW version. I need a locked bootloader and don't know if the IN version can be locked like I did from Chinese to global and relock. I guess it's not worth the try for faster OTA updates if that's the only difference.

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
Thanks, I guess I will keep the TW version. I need a locked bootloader and don't know if the IN version can be locked like I did from Chinese to global and relock. I guess it's not worth the try for faster OTA updates if that's the only difference.
If you follow the exact same steps, you should be able to lock the bootloader without any problem.

uri92

Aug 17, 2018
How to get the latest OTA URL by yourself:
You can use realme-ota to get the latest OTA for another nv_id or the ones above if I haven't updated this topic yet after a new update is released. Just keep in mind that, if the rollout is still ongoing, you may still get the previous version. Just wait a few days and try again.
For example, to get the latest TW OTA (nv_id = 00011010), run
Code:
realme-ota -r 0 RMX3301 RMX3301_11.A.00_0000_000000000000 3 00011010
You will find the URL near the top of the response.
Hello, are you having trouble getting the links now? I'm trying it and it worked some days ago, but lately it prompts

Code:
F: Something went wrong while requesting to the endpoint :( HTTPSConnectionPool(host='component-ota-f.coloros.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /update/v2 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f18df6c3490>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution'))!

Top Liked Posts