General [Global/EU] Collection of firmware files

Search This thread

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hello, are you having trouble getting the links now? I'm trying it and it worked some days ago, but lately it prompts

Code:
F: Something went wrong while requesting to the endpoint :( HTTPSConnectionPool(host='component-ota-f.coloros.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /update/v2 (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f18df6c3490>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution'))!
I think you have some problems with your DNS.

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
Download and extract OppoRealme-OFP-Flash. Put the OFP file you want to flash in the same folder and run the program. Follow the instructions and select the region you want. You can flash the export or GDPR version and select the region of your choice.
Just tried this and I can confirm it works! I have a chinese model, changed to global (TW) and now I flashed (IN) and locked bootloader with success. Thank you!

Edit: Maybe I said it too fast, fingerprint sensor is not working for some reason. Any ideas? No root and I have reseted already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rapper_skull

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
Just tried this and I can confirm it works! I have a chinese model, changed to global (TW) and now I flashed (IN) and locked bootloader with success. Thank you!

Edit: Maybe I said it too fast, fingerprint sensor is not working for some reason. Any ideas? No root and I have reseted already.
you shouldnt have flashed the presist.img its responsible for the calibration of the finger print sensor.

Reactions: shivrajsingh

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
you shouldnt have flashed the presist.img its responsible for the calibration of the finger print sensor.
I had no idea, Just flashed the OFP with the tool suggested. I tried to go back but ended up bricking the device. Now I have no response from the phone, buttons and usb do nothing, its completely dead. Also dont have realme service here in my country. :(

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
I had no idea, Just flashed the OFP with the tool suggested. I tried to go back but ended up bricking the device. Now I have no response from the phone, buttons and usb do nothing, its completely dead. Also dont have realme service here in my country. :(
can it go into EDL mode? if so you can find someone with MSM tool & recover it

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
ok, dumb question here. I finally got my phone back after paying for MSM flash. and Im going to flash global again with OppoRealme-OFP-Flash. Last time I did that I lost Fingerprint sensor functionality. I am still with the sensor not working. Whats the correct way of flashing global without messing with persist like I did last time somehow? because all I did was flash global with OppoRealme-OFP-Flash and the global rom selecting indian region then option flash.

I dont get it why doing the chinese to global How to flash i didnt lose FP sensor
but flashing with OppoRealme-OFP-Flash I lost it.
thanks

Last edited:

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
Download and extract OppoRealme-OFP-Flash. Put the OFP file you want to flash in the same folder and run the program. Follow the instructions and select the region you want. You can flash the export or GDPR version and select the region of your choice.
the right way to do this would be extract the ofp, remove the persist.img and flash the files via adb then?? flashing with the tool will always result on breaking the fingerprint sensor?
thx

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
the right way to do this would be extract the ofp, remove the persist.img and flash the files via adb then?? flashing with the tool will always result on breaking the fingerprint sensor?
thx
I'm sorry for your problem. As I said, I've never used that tool. I don't know if it applies to MSM too, but flashing an OFP file will overwrite persist.img. If you don't have a backup, I suggest you bring your phone to a Realme center. They will fix it and reinstall the proper calibration files. In fact right now all the other sensors work, but are not properly calibrated. To avoid that, flash only the files mentioned here.

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
thx
Don't use this OFP flash tool as it will flash all Images found in the OFP file including the presist.img which breaks most if not all sensors.

Check the below thread, may be it can help fix your FP sensor and restore your presist.img and if it works then share your experience for others to benefit from it. Good luck.

You can also check below thread, apparently there should be a backup presist partition on most phones, you can use it to restore your original presist partition.

Last edited:
Reactions: dick_vigarista

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
Don't use this OFP flash tool as it will flash all Images found in the OFP file including the presist.img which breaks most if not all sensors.

Check the below thread, may be it can help fix your FP sensor and restore your presist.img and if it works then share your experience for others to benefit from it. Good luck.

You can also check below thread, apparently there should be a backup presist partition on most phones, you can use it to restore your original presist partition.

Thanks, just tried it and didnt work for me.

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
I'm sorry for your problem. As I said, I've never used that tool. I don't know if it applies to MSM too, but flashing an OFP file will overwrite persist.img. If you don't have a backup, I suggest you bring your phone to a Realme center. They will fix it and reinstall the proper calibration files. In fact right now all the other sensors work, but are not properly calibrated. To avoid that, flash only the files mentioned here.
Its ok I took the risk, I am Guessing the only fix now is to buy the calibration tool, which is not too bad. In my case I believe to be the Relife RL-071B

There are no Realme Centers in my country btw

Last edited:

Rapper_skull

Apr 21, 2011
Naples
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Realme GT 2 Pro
Its ok I took the risk, I am Guessing the only fix now is to buy the calibration tool, which is not too bad. In my case I believe to be the Relife RL-071B

There are no Realme Centers in my country btw
Didn't know it was possible to buy the calibration tool online.
Ok, so we established that using the OppoRealme-OFP-Flash is NO GOOD. But this raises the question, How to change Region of the rom???
If the only way to flash OFP is extract the files and flash only the "HOW TO GUIDE" files where do I change the region?
You change the region by joining the correct super files. When you download the ROM, you can find a super_map.csv file that tells you what files to join to get the correct super.img for your region.

dick_vigarista

Dec 9, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
Didn't know it was possible to buy the calibration tool online.

You change the region by joining the correct super files. When you download the ROM, you can find a super_map.csv file that tells you what files to join to get the correct super.img for your region.
well not sure if the calibration tool will work, but Im buying on Aliexpress and when it gets here I will post the result. I dont have any other option right now.

Nice I will look into that Super_map.csv, Thanks.

Top Liked Posts