• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Global for china version edl mode

Search This thread

dungnghien

I just found the rom version below, but don't have an account to download it. Can any of you guys download and reupload it? Thank you very much.
Global rom
China rom:

Saint Jim

Aug 12, 2012
I just found the rom version below, but don't have an account to download it. Can any of you guys download and reupload it? Thank you very much.
Global rom
China rom:
I want to pay and download but I can't be able to login, It says "dfp is required"

Oct 13, 2021
Global rom
China rom:
I have downloaded the file, but I still can't find a way to install it

Oct 13, 2021
Global rom
China rom:
Please receive my private message

silence360

Dec 8, 2020
Downloading the firmware is easy, this is the same scenario as the X60, no one seems to be able to install the Global Rom from the Vivo India website onto a CN version of the phone.

silence360

Dec 8, 2020
That looks like a good tool, but I don't think the x70 pro plus uses a Mediatek IC. It's as if they just copy and pasted x70 pro plus in the description. It should not be MTK based. I think only the x70 non pro or plus is.

armaguedon_18

Jun 2, 2014
Hello,I also have the vivo x70 pro plus,and the same problem as yours for buying it in china and with the chinese rom,as I have been told is because we have the bootloader blocked,and that is why we can not do anything,I hope this is solved because the chinese rom gives problems with privacy among other things.by the way,I have 12 ram and 256 rom,SD 888+

Last edited:

silence360

Dec 8, 2020
Getting the global rom is not the issue, it's actually installing with the locked bootloader. A lot of people have tried with no luck, including the X60. The ones that have been successful won't share the actual steps involved to do it.

Top Liked Posts