• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Global Mate 20X - Update 146

Search This thread

jasaero

Jun 14, 2007
Lol, it just updated to 146 here and you already have 172. :eek:

Another thread seems to suggest this was probably some FunkyHuawei pre-released firmware?? Does Funky usually get Beta stuff and allow non-testers to use them...or do they also get pre-release builds?? Sorta confused what this .172 actually is and how long before it will be pushed out to the rest.

baskinrobbin

Nov 3, 2018
Another thread seems to suggest this was probably some FunkyHuawei pre-released firmware?? Does Funky usually get Beta stuff and allow non-testers to use them...or do they also get pre-release builds?? Sorta confused what this .172 actually is and how long before it will be pushed out to the rest.

I was wondering the same thing, if AL-00 isn't even on this version...?

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
May 15, 2010
Arlington TX
OnePlus 9
Xiaomi Poco F3

I was wondering the same thing, if AL-00 isn't even on this version...?

.172 software will come at the end of the month most likely to all C636 models. Its not a pre-released firmware, but in testing.

.172 also allows for OEM unlock in developer settings. I'm about to unlock the bootloader on my L29 :cool::victory:

jasaero

Jun 14, 2007
Lol, it just updated to 146 here and you already have 172. :eek:

.172 software will come at the end of the month most likely to all C636 models. Its not a pre-released firmware, but in testing.

.172 also allows for OEM unlock in developer settings. I'm about to unlock the bootloader on my L29 :cool::victory:

Does this mean a possible rebrand is close if we wanted to get like an 8/256 AL00 instead and rebrand to Euro model L29?

Top Liked Posts