• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Global] MIUI 12.0.3.0 for POCO F1 [Stable]

Search This thread

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
DDD-2.png

MIUI 12 Global Stable (Modified) for POCO F1

MIUI 12 is Xiaomi's latest Android skin which succeeds MIUI 11 and brings a number of UI and visual improvements to eligible Xiaomi phones. It also carries features such as a revamped dark mode, improved privacy and security tools, new animations, new wallpapers, and much more.
This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team

Highlights:

• POCO Launcher has been replaced with MIUI Launcher.
  • AOD support added.
  • Unlimited Google Photos Cloud storage on High Quality.
  • Android System WebView & Chrome has been replaced with Brave (DO NOT DISABLE OR REMOVE BRAVE, AS ITS ROM's WEBVIEW).
  • Debloated this build by removing unwanted system apps.
  • All the animations and gestures are working.
  • For Super wallpapers update your wallpaper app from given link.
  • Manually update SystemUI Controls to get new volume panel.

Prerequisites:
  • Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed
  • Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.
Instructions:
  • Reboot To Recovery.
  • Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
  • Flash ROM file.
  • After First Boot just install latest magisk manager apk, hide it, then flash given below safetynet fix module in magisk.
  • Manually update MIUI launcher from given link.

THIS BUILD's KERNEL IS PRE-ROOTED BY DEFAULT, YOU CAN UNROOT LATER

FOR ANY BUG REPORTS OR DEVICE SUPPORT, PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Additional Apps

-> SafetyNet Fix <-​

DONATIONS

It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂​

-> PayPal <-

JOIN US

To give feedbacks, bug reports or any kind of support, join our community channel on Telegram​

Last edited:

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
ALL THE USERS ARE REQUESTED TO APPROACH IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP TO GET FASTER RESPONCE & SUPPORT AND TO SUBMIT UR BUG REPORTS.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK FROM ABOVE ROM POST.

Last edited:
Reactions: xelwaren13

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
@GenXinvenits Appreciate your work on the ROM. Question - What's battery life like? Since MIUI 12, and with official build and with EliteRom based on MIUI 12, it was really disappointing. Any battery related fix or enhancements in this ROM?
this is the modified & debloated version of latest available official Global stable rom with stock kernel...So, the battery backup is slightly better than stock rom. better try it urself and lemme know ur experience.. AND YEAH! DO report in our telegram support group.

Reactions: xelwaren13

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
ALL THE USERS ARE REQUESTED TO APPROACH IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY KIND OF FURTHER SUPPORT AND TO SUBMIT UR BUG REPORTS.
@GenXinvenits, may I remind you of the Telegram/WhatsApp Guidelines, which state:
Going forward, we will only allow only one Telegram/WhatsApp link in a development thread by the ROM developer provided thorough support is still provided in the ROM thread.
If you're not going to provide support for the ROM on XDA, then the Telegram link may be revoked and disallowed to be posted in this thread.

The above is for your consideration.

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
@GenXinvenits, may I remind you of the Telegram/WhatsApp Guidelines, which state:

If you're not going to provide support for the ROM on XDA, then the Telegram link may be revoked and disallowed to be posted in this thread.

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator
Thanks for ur reminder, but i just requested to join telegram group to get faster response.
Moreover, as per guidelines, am just using one telegram link. If still there is any violation of rules, plz enlighten me.
Secondly, am not quiting providing support on XDA, its just, telegram is faster way to communicate and get/provide solutions, if someone is facing critical issues... which may affect someone's smartphone usage experience in a bad way.

Last edited:

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
Thanks for ur reminder, but i just requested to join telegram group to get faster response.
Moreover, as per guidelines, am just using one telegram link. If still there is any violation of rules, plz enlighten me.
Secondly, am not quiting providing support on XDA, its just, telegram if faster was to communicate and get/provide solutions, if someone if facing critical issues... which may affect someone's smartphone usage experience in a bad way.
We are not against you have the Telegram group link up, but the message of yours that I quoted gave an impression that you wanted people to join the Telegram group if they face issues. Let them make that decision, please. If they wish to join and report, sure. If they wish to report here, sure. As long as you're willing to provide support to people who post their issues here in the thread, we're good to go. :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Reactions: Retrial

luiwii

Jan 1, 2014
Valencia
Very soft rom to be miui, I love mihome as a launcher, I have only noticed one snag, because I cannot put my app in the system, I usually put some app in product app and in this rom it is as if the memory is full, no let me put nothing on the system, error 1 in recovery when trying

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
Hi, sorry I'm new but can we have an unrooted version of this rom?
u simply can unroot it later... just install magisk manager once and then select complete uninstall....that's it.. and then u will be having unrooted rom... BUT,, lemme clear one thing... u have to compromise with safetynet/CTS after unrooting it...

GenXinvenits

Sep 8, 2015
Very soft rom to be miui, I love mihome as a launcher, I have only noticed one snag, because I cannot put my app in the system, I usually put some app in product app and in this rom it is as if the memory is full, no let me put nothing on the system, error 1 in recovery when trying
u already got reasoning and solution from our telegram group... i hope u r satisfied with the given information.

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
I already wrote it in telegram. There is a bug in the status bar. The annoying data counter can't be removed from the status bar. You can disable the version in the settings but it won't disappear.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I faced the similar issue with MIUI EU version ROM. Setting SELinux mode to permissive seems to do the trick. I am using NGK kernel and there in app I have option to disable SELinux enforcing mode.
    Munchy on youtube is doing it with selinux enforcing. On 12.0.3.
    DDD-2.png

MIUI 12 Global Stable (Modified) for POCO F1

MIUI 12 is Xiaomi's latest Android skin which succeeds MIUI 11 and brings a number of UI and visual improvements to eligible Xiaomi phones. It also carries features such as a revamped dark mode, improved privacy and security tools, new animations, new wallpapers, and much more.
    This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team

Highlights:

• POCO Launcher has been replaced with MIUI Launcher.
    • AOD support added.
    • Unlimited Google Photos Cloud storage on High Quality.
    • Android System WebView & Chrome has been replaced with Brave (DO NOT DISABLE OR REMOVE BRAVE, AS ITS ROM's WEBVIEW).
    • Debloated this build by removing unwanted system apps.
    • All the animations and gestures are working.
    • For Super wallpapers update your wallpaper app from given link.
    • Manually update SystemUI Controls to get new volume panel.

Prerequisites:
    • Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed
    • Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.
    Instructions:
    • Reboot To Recovery.
    • Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
    • Flash ROM file.
    • After First Boot just install latest magisk manager apk, hide it, then flash given below safetynet fix module in magisk.
    • Manually update MIUI launcher from given link.

THIS BUILD's KERNEL IS PRE-ROOTED BY DEFAULT, YOU CAN UNROOT LATER

FOR ANY BUG REPORTS OR DEVICE SUPPORT, PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Additional Apps

-> SafetyNet Fix <-​

DONATIONS

It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂​

-> PayPal <-

JOIN US

To give feedbacks, bug reports or any kind of support, join our community channel on Telegram​

ALL THE USERS ARE REQUESTED TO APPROACH IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY KIND OF FURTHER SUPPORT AND TO SUBMIT UR BUG REPORTS.
    Going forward, we will only allow only one Telegram/WhatsApp link in a development thread by the ROM developer provided thorough support is still provided in the ROM thread.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    ALL THE USERS ARE REQUESTED TO APPROACH IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP TO GET FASTER RESPONCE & SUPPORT AND TO SUBMIT UR BUG REPORTS.
    @GenXinvenits Appreciate your work on the ROM. Question - What's battery life like? Since MIUI 12, and with official build and with EliteRom based on MIUI 12, it was really disappointing. Any battery related fix or enhancements in this ROM?
    this is the modified & debloated version of latest available official Global stable rom with stock kernel...So, the battery backup is slightly better than stock rom. better try it urself and lemme know ur experience.. AND YEAH! DO report in our telegram support group.
    Secondly, am not quiting providing support on XDA, its just, telegram if faster was to communicate and get/provide solutions, if someone if facing critical issues... which may affect someone's smartphone usage experience in a bad way.
    We are not against you have the Telegram group link up, but the message of yours that I quoted gave an impression that you wanted people to join the Telegram group if they face issues. Let them make that decision, please. If they wish to join and report, sure. If they wish to report here, sure. As long as you're willing to provide support to people who post their issues here in the thread, we're good to go. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator