- Sep 8, 2015
MIUI 12 is Xiaomi's latest Android skin which succeeds MIUI 11 and brings a number of UI and visual improvements to eligible Xiaomi phones. It also carries features such as a revamped dark mode, improved privacy and security tools, new animations, new wallpapers, and much more.
MIUI 12 Global Stable (Modified) for POCO F1
This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team
- POCO Launcher has been replaced with MIUI Launcher.
- AOD support added.
- Unlimited Google Photos Cloud storage on High Quality.
- Android System WebView & Chrome has been replaced with Brave (DO NOT DISABLE OR REMOVE BRAVE, AS ITS ROM's WEBVIEW).
- Debloated this build by removing unwanted system apps.
- All the animations and gestures are working.
- For Super wallpapers update your wallpaper app from given link.
- Manually update SystemUI Controls to get new volume panel.
- Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed
- Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.
- Reboot To Recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
- Flash ROM file.
- After First Boot just install latest magisk manager apk, hide it, then flash given below safetynet fix module in magisk.
- Manually update MIUI launcher from given link.
THIS BUILD's KERNEL IS PRE-ROOTED BY DEFAULT, YOU CAN UNROOT LATER
FOR ANY BUG REPORTS OR DEVICE SUPPORT, PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
-> Android File Host <-
-> SafetyNet Fix <-
-> Latest MIUI Launcher apk <-
-> Latest SystemUI Controls apk <-
-> Latest Wallpaper apk <-
It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂
-> PayPal <-
To give feedbacks, bug reports or any kind of support, join our community channel on Telegram
-> Team O₂ Community <-
- Build Author: GenXinvenits
- Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource/tree/dipper-q-oss
- ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x