• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

General GLOBAL OnePlus 9 MSM TOOL UPDATED

Search This thread

FizzyAps

Jun 13, 2018
cincinnati
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
UNZIP
CLICK ON MSM TOOL
RUN AS OTHER!!
REBOOT TO EDL
(POWER OFF)
HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻

Last edited:

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9
After installing Qualcomm driver's my windows 10 pro keeps booting up in test mode. ? Uninstalling them boots up fine. So I'm guessing just need driver's if gonna use msm tool. !

Or this is option.

Last edited:

AxelM

Jul 10, 2007
OnePlus 9
Mh, my chinese device is totally bricked, it did not even react to power connection. Nevertheless, under device manger in windows I can see it as "Qualcom HS-USB QDLoader 9008 - Com4" but with a yellow exclamation mark and in the MSM tool it is not recognized. I am not able to get a reaction from the phone...not by pressing any button. Do you have an idea?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes, i read it, too bad i dont understand it very well, its kind of advanced for me with all those comands, did u get any news about our situation? its juts cant believe that Sahara Error cant be easy to fix, but well, i hope that in near future we can fix our condition because its a software related problem, if you have any new method let me know please! ill be around the forums looking for a solution, besides you and me i see other users are in the same situation.

best regards.

I'm working on it right now, if i succeed i'll definitely create a thread to help others, it's like playing in Hell :D
    It's volume + & - and power. All 3 . Or boot out of twrp into edl.
    Like I said, can't get into Recovery. But I figured it out. I was using the wrong cable so the phone wasn't being recognized. I got it into EDL mode and the MSM Tool saw it and it loaded everything back to factory. Thank goodness! Thanks for the assistance!
    Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
    AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
    UNZIP
    CLICK ON MSM TOOL
    RUN AS OTHER!!
    REBOOT TO EDL
    (POWER OFF)
    HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
    WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
    DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻
    I'm working on trees as well lol
    Will this work to convert the T-Mobile version to the EU version?
    Absolutely not. You will brick your device. It's designed to restore the global op9 LE2115 back to stock configuration and relock the bootloader. No other devices especially carrier branded devices.
    Very nice. Thank you Fizz.
    Oh man! THANK YOU! That's so nice of you to share with us! 🤗