• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General GLOBAL OnePlus 9 MSM TOOL UPDATED

Search This thread

jab5555

Sep 13, 2012
OnePlus 9
Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
UNZIP
CLICK ON MSM TOOL
RUN AS OTHER!!
REBOOT TO EDL
(POWER OFF)
HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻
My pc won't let download any of your msm tools, says its a virus?? All other files OK, I'm looking for msm tool for le2110 came with 25aa ooh (oxygen)

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
MSM tool for our device is totally screwed up. Something happened and Oneplus wont acknowledge it. They know about it though. The MSM tool will not work.
I have an OP9 and tried every regional variants MSM tool without success.
The only MSM tool that will work with many OP9 devices is the OP9 Pro - India tool. It has to be the India version for some reason.
Once you recover with the OP9 Pro India tool, then flash with correct OP9 image. Then do it again to flash both slots. Thats the only thing that worked for me and many others.

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
MSM tool for our device is totally screwed up. Something happened and Oneplus wont acknowledge it. They know about it though. The MSM tool will not work.
I have an OP9 and tried every regional variants MSM tool without success.
The only MSM tool that will work with many OP9 devices is the OP9 Pro - India tool. It has to be the India version for some reason.
Once you recover with the OP9 Pro India tool, then flash with correct OP9 image. Then do it again to flash both slots. Thats the only thing that worked for me and many others.
Why doesn't it work properly?. I have downloaded on desktop and can boot edl and connect to msm tool. I just bricked my op8 and don't care to do it with my op9. So I've never really had to hit start on msm tool for this device. Stock oos is good enough with root for me.

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9
Why doesn't it work properly?. I have downloaded on desktop and can boot edl and connect to msm tool. I just bricked my op8 and don't care to do it with my op9. So I've never really had to hit start on msm tool for this device. Stock oos is good enough with root for me.
I dont know. Myself and many others have had problems first getting to EDL mode. After jumping through hoosp, it was eventually able to get these, but then MSM tool would fail with an error stating "Image not match device" or something similar. The only option is to use the OP9 Pro India tool at that point. I tried Global, EU, India for OP9 and all failed. OP9 Pro India is the only one that would work.

Reactions: mattie_49
I dont know. Myself and many others have had problems first getting to EDL mode. After jumping through hoosp, it was eventually able to get these, but then MSM tool would fail with an error stating "Image not match device" or something similar. The only option is to use the OP9 Pro India tool at that point. I tried Global, EU, India for OP9 and all failed. OP9 Pro India is the only one that would work.
did you toggle "lite firehose" option then start? 🤔

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
guys, how can we download the bloody tool if it does not allow us because there is a virus? I'm literally trying not to break my computer
What virus does it say? I've used the MSM tools from onepluscommunityserver.com with no problems or viruses.

Or if you're that worried, load it in an isolated VM.

I just downloaded the 11.4.4 Global Unbrick tool from there and it scanned clean with Bitdefender. You may want to check your AV.

Last edited:

Tepes4

Jun 14, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
OnePlus 9
What virus does it say? I've used the MSM tools from onepluscommunityserver.com with no problems or viruses.

Or if you're that worried, load it in an isolated VM.

I just downloaded the 11.4.4 Global Unbrick tool from there and it scanned clean with Bitdefender. You may want to check your AV.
Google Drive does not allow me to download it because it says that it has a virus. It allows me to download everything, apart of the exe and dlll files. Of course, since last night i realised my device is LE2113 *the EU variant and thus i cannot use the msm tool because it does not exist

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
Google Drive does not allow me to download it because it says that it has a virus. It allows me to download everything, apart of the exe and dlll files. Of course, since last night i realised my device is LE2113 *the EU variant and thus i cannot use the msm tool because it does not exist
Have you tried? I have the T-Mobile variant and used the global MSM. Then I just downloaded the EU image from Oxygen Updater.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-180422.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-180422.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 30

jab5555

Sep 13, 2012
OnePlus 9
After installing Qualcomm driver's my windows 10 pro keeps booting up in test mode. ? Uninstalling them boots up fine. So I'm guessing just need driver's if gonna use msm tool. !

Or this is option.

I had to disable secure boot in my BIOS settings as well option 7 in win 10 pro startup option , drivers are harder to install on AMD PC's in my experience

Top Liked Posts