General GLOBAL OnePlus 9 MSM TOOL UPDATED

Search This thread

jackbane

Jan 11, 2013
Anything up with this file? Trying to download from google drive and it hangs endlessly at the end of zipping file. Never completes...

perennialw

Sep 9, 2021
Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
UNZIP
CLICK ON MSM TOOL
RUN AS OTHER!!
REBOOT TO EDL
(POWER OFF)
HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻
fixed. I followed this thread https://xdaforums.com/t/advanced-untested-possible-fix-msm-errors-sahara-param-info-etc.4306903/
and after following that thread i used the drivers and global msm tool from https://onepluscommunityserver.com/list/Unbrick_Tools/

Last edited:

FroZine

Feb 13, 2016
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 12.48.07.png

FroZine

Feb 13, 2016
No matter which driver I install or usb c to c I use MSM Tool won't recognise my device :(

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
STL
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
I also had major problems using the MSM Download tool. Every try resulted in "Image not match device".
Oneplus support said there was nothing they could do when I told them it was in crashdump mode. They wouldn't even try. I think they know there is a problem with the download tool for this device.
I had to use the Oneplus 9 Pro - India tool for my Oneplus 9 - Global device. Its the only one that worked. Once in that, I could boot to twrp and flash correct full signed zip.

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
STL
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
This is the useless response I got from oneplus support. They wont even try to help. They screwed something up. I asked directly 4x why they cant use the MSM tool to restore it after remoting in and they wont answer. What a trash company.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-175504__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-175504__01.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 65

FizzyAps

Account currently disabled
i have tmobile oneplus 9 running global rom no problem with msn tool
Not all user are affected most that reported it have been on 11.2.6.6 and unlocked there bootloader with out token

As for global most of them same after 11.2.6.6 msm tool errors out with
Param issue
Wrong image
And more

One plus will not fix the issue

reaper000

Aug 3, 2009
OnePlus 9
I've been using OnePlus phones since their launch now nearly 10 years ago. I remember that they were heavily supported by the developer community, as Nexus soon made its way out.

Things change. Boy, do they ever.

Price right up there with Samsung et al.
Updates and support (hello, MSM?) lagging further and further behind.
Devs' phone? Ha! We don't even have a fully functional TWRP (now granted, that's not on OP but a reflection on our community's waning interest in OP).

I'm thinking Pixel 6 Pro.

Sorry for the off topic rant.

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
STL
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
I've been using OnePlus phones since their launch now nearly 10 years ago. I remember that they were heavily supported by the developer community, as Nexus soon made its way out.

Devs' phone? Ha! We don't even have a fully functional TWRP (now granted, that's not on OP but a reflection on our community's waning interest in OP).

If not for finding heavily discounted devices (like the OP9 for 500) I would not have purchased another. I also dont like the direction that the company is going. Their support is also horrible.
I almost purchased the Xiaomi Mi 11i as it has near-full T-Mobile support and an SD888 GPU. Either way, my next device will likely be a Pixel or Xiaomi.

Reactions: reaper000

7imeeh

Feb 1, 2014
Yo is it possible to find the tool for le2113 EU version so oos ending with BA and not AA ? I cant find it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the LE2110 as well, and Global MSM works on it. Look at my post above for download link.
    Thanks for your reply, Global msm tools didn't work for me until I follow this thread and now the global msm tools works fine.
    Hi the drivers link is dead, does anyone know where I can find the drivers please?
    Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
    AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
    UNZIP
    CLICK ON MSM TOOL
    RUN AS OTHER!!
    REBOOT TO EDL
    (POWER OFF)
    HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
    WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
    DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻
    Ok, so after going through this entire thread over and over again, it's clear to me that the most up-to-date MSM tool that is actually working and has gotten me back to stock in late 2022 is this one:

Now just for reference, I had a completely BRICKED OnePus 9 LE25AA (Global Version), and this MSM has gotten me back to Android 11 on OOS 11.2.10.10. Just to help those out who are looking at this thread in 2022 and aren't wanting to look through this entire discussion.
    final.png
    Hope this helps you out! :)
    I'm working on trees as well lol
    MSM tool for our device is totally screwed up. Something happened and Oneplus wont acknowledge it. They know about it though. The MSM tool will not work.
    I have an OP9 and tried every regional variants MSM tool without success.
    The only MSM tool that will work with many OP9 devices is the OP9 Pro - India tool. It has to be the India version for some reason.
    Once you recover with the OP9 Pro India tool, then flash with correct OP9 image. Then do it again to flash both slots. Thats the only thing that worked for me and many others.