General GLOBAL OnePlus 9 MSM TOOL UPDATED

Search This thread

EtherealRemnant

well, it worked with the OP9 IN version, so now do you think yours is still needed to get to Global, or can I go to the Global now?

I think I've lost track of which one does what.
Mine is meant to convert an IN software to O2 global software and it should work with the OP9 India ROM too, I just haven't tried that one.

There are lots of us with global devices who have had to use the Indian software so I made the mod to get us back to global.

Reactions: SyteCyer

SyteCyer

May 8, 2022
Mine is meant to convert an IN software to O2 global software and it should work with the OP9 India ROM too, I just haven't tried that one.

There are lots of us with global devices who have had to use the Indian software so I made the mod to get us back to global.
Feeling better now, but didn't quite make it.

1652057760620.png

Should go back to op9P IN?

EtherealRemnant

Feeling better now, but didn't quite make it.

View attachment 5609687

Should go back to op9P IN?
What in the heck... I don't know why it's not working. It worked perfectly for my device... It's possible that there's some model check that I don't know how to disable happening. Leave it alone for now, I've got a message out to the guy who released the conversions asking for his help. Do you at least have signal on the Indian ROM?

EtherealRemnant

wait- it is still using 9 Pro SW. just check About Phone.
double checked the filename on the last MSM I used, and there's a P snuck in there, so i installed OP9P twice. lol
ugh... It may be recognizing that your device is a T-Mobile model somehow? I don't know, the MSM worked for me, I'm running global software now. There's a fastboot T-Mobile to global conversion around here, just use that.

You'll have to connect to wifi to get the unlock option to not be greyed out. May have to reboot a couple times. It's finicky.

SyteCyer

May 8, 2022
What in the heck... I don't know why it's not working. It worked perfectly for my device... It's possible that there's some model check that I don't know how to disable happening. Leave it alone for now, I've got a message out to the guy who released the conversions asking for his help. Do you at least have signal on the Indian ROM?
^^^ probably cuz I still have Pro running. I'll try OP9 IN (non-pro).

Arzo9382

May 10, 2022
The tool didn't work on my globalized chinese LE2110, unfortunately, and the Indian tool didn't work either. However someone in this thread suggested to start by using the OnePlus 9 Pro Indian MSMTool, so I tried a workaround with that and it worked, now the LE2110 is fully back to stock Global ROM. Here's what I did:

1 - Used the OnePlus 9 Pro Indian MSMTool as suggested by someone in this thread, it contains a breach that allows its use on LE2110 which will allow the Indian non pro MSMTool to flash the OP9 thanks to the flashed OP9 Pro being indian. At first I tried installing TWRP and flashing myself the Global stock ROM, but this would cause issues where the touchscreen wouldn't work anymore after an update, even in TWRP, so I redid this step 1 and proceeded with the following steps to success.

2 - Used the Indian non-pro OnePlus 9 MSMTool to get the correct build on the phone, since a OP9 Pro ROM on a OP9 will cause issue with some hardware including the camera
3 - Downgraded to Global using the OOS11 Global downgrade package provided on this website (Xda Forums) in System update
4 - Upgraded normally to OOS 12

Now my chinese LE2110 is back to Global stock ROM, and someone who has a LE2110 and wants ColorOS just has to choose the ColorOS downgrade package for step 3 !

Reactions: EtherealRemnant

EtherealRemnant

There appears to be a new one that's based on 11.2.10.10

It does at least pass the MD5 check but I am not ready to go back to OOS just yet so I am not able to actually test it.

Screenshot 2022-05-18 225725.png

hillmom

Jul 25, 2012
Idaho
OnePlus 9
Is there an MSM tool that will work on the LE2115 variant? As the Global one isn't working for me. It tells me "Device not match image"

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
the driver linked wiht this release is bad. its boardlerline malicious. grab a
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008, it not only works right away but isnt untrsuted sigged by a
"test user 3"

vexvesper

Jun 20, 2022
so if anyone can help me out i think i might have made my tmobile OP9 into the indian variant. i was trying to flash a rom and it kept failing so i looked at the logs. its saying its a LE2111. if i could get some help going to global that would be nice as this is my workphone

juancastro86

Dec 25, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I converted my device and when I did everything worked fine. Now when my device update to android 12 it cannot detect my sim card and network all time. I do not know what I did wrong or what happened. I need to see if someone has found the solution.

Fomenokd

Feb 9, 2020
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 5a
Hello! I bought a new OP9 LE2110. It's sealed new box with Color OS. I want to try last build of OOS 11.

Please tell me the most correct way how can I upgrade to OOS 11 Global version firmware

What version of MSM tool should I use? A lot of different information and do not want to make mistakes.

Fomenokd

Feb 9, 2020
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 5a
There appears to be a new one that's based on 11.2.10.10

It does at least pass the MD5 check but I am not ready to go back to OOS just yet so I am not able to actually test it.

View attachment 5617811

My question is - Can i use this MSM tool to give a last global OOS 11 firmware from Color OS? Or i need use this guide and take OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA MSM tool or another variant?

Thank you

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
My question is - Can i use this MSM tool to give a last global OOS 11 firmware from Color OS? Or i need use this guide and take OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA MSM tool or another variant?

Thank you
From what I can tell. Any op phone, pro or not, can run the India MSMtoolkit to get to OOS. I then just ran a different msm that was for my specific device after.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Frist off Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!!!

VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE BICKED,BOOTLOOPED OR JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO 100% STOCK

THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA!!!
    AN RELOCK BOOTLOADER

OOS 11.2.4.4.LE25AA

MUST HAVE QAULCOMM DRIVER'S INSTALLED (FOR EDL TO WORK!!)

CLICK LINK DOWNLOAD MSM TOOL
    UNZIP
    CLICK ON MSM TOOL
    RUN AS OTHER!!
    REBOOT TO EDL
    (POWER OFF)
    HOLD BOTH VOLUME UP AND DOWN CONNCET TO PC
    WHEN YOU SEE CONECTED CLICK START AND LET IT RUN DEVICE WILL REBOOT ONCE DONE!!!

MSM TOOL UPDATED
    DRIVERS

BUY ME A BEER🍻
    Ok, so after going through this entire thread over and over again, it's clear to me that the most up-to-date MSM tool that is actually working and has gotten me back to stock in late 2022 is this one:

Now just for reference, I had a completely BRICKED OnePus 9 LE25AA (Global Version), and this MSM has gotten me back to Android 11 on OOS 11.2.10.10. Just to help those out who are looking at this thread in 2022 and aren't wanting to look through this entire discussion.
    final.png
    Hope this helps you out! :)
    I'm working on trees as well lol
    MSM tool for our device is totally screwed up. Something happened and Oneplus wont acknowledge it. They know about it though. The MSM tool will not work.
    I have an OP9 and tried every regional variants MSM tool without success.
    The only MSM tool that will work with many OP9 devices is the OP9 Pro - India tool. It has to be the India version for some reason.
    Once you recover with the OP9 Pro India tool, then flash with correct OP9 image. Then do it again to flash both slots. Thats the only thing that worked for me and many others.
    I've been using OnePlus phones since their launch now nearly 10 years ago. I remember that they were heavily supported by the developer community, as Nexus soon made its way out.

Things change. Boy, do they ever.

Price right up there with Samsung et al.
    Updates and support (hello, MSM?) lagging further and further behind.
    Devs' phone? Ha! We don't even have a fully functional TWRP (now granted, that's not on OP but a reflection on our community's waning interest in OP).

I'm thinking Pixel 6 Pro.

Sorry for the off topic rant.