Question Global rom for Red Magic 6S Pro CN version.

Search This thread

andixxx81

Apr 29, 2011
Hello..

Want to ask, is there have Global rom firmware for Red Magic 6S Pro CN version?
I want to change CN rom version to Global rom version.

Thanks in advance.

andixxx81

Apr 29, 2011
I already download Global rom from redmagic.gg site, v.4.15 asia,but cannot install it,always said cannot match version. Mine is 6S pro CN version..is there anyways to change it?

murasio3

Mar 23, 2018
you poeple need persist its very important becouse you can loose your imei and serial be careful with uso wrong tools backup your device with twrp or partition manager application it first need root

Attachments

• P_20220305_203053.jpg
    P_20220305_203053.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 291

murasio3

Mar 23, 2018
friends who wil unlock bootloader wil lose their fingerprint but dont worry when you relock bootloader fingerprint wil work and you wil always receive updates to day and yesterday i test how to root i found a stock firmware of this phone on cn and you need put boot.img on phone root and install magisk and open magisk and patch the boot.img afther patch flash it with fastboot and never lock bootloader when you did un root and keep patched boot img so afther flash your phone is rooted by magisk and download partition manager and make backup of all img files of your phone i test fingerprint when i did unlock bootloader no work when i relock it it was work aigin how you can relock boot loader its this comand fastboot flashing lock thats all open bootloader fastboot flashing unlock thats all

Attachments

• P_20220306_182409.jpg
    P_20220306_182409.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83

murasio3

Mar 23, 2018
friends i have cn backup some friend helped me to convert global to cn back and it works

Attachments

• P_20220321_192610.jpg
    P_20220321_192610.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 210

Dapnguyen

Apr 19, 2022
Có cách nào up rom từ CN lên global cho magic 6s pro bằng cách tải file trên trang chủ không mọi người?

facebook.com

Oct 30, 2011
Abu dhabi
www.forum4phone.com
Hello..

Thanks in advance.
Redmagic 6s Pro Unbrick Firmware
Download it and flash by Miflashar which is inside unbrick folder.

Select images location and skip couldn't find flash script massage on miflashar.

then press start flash. Wait until finish and it will start phone with a global rom but after startup phone you have choose which want to made it. download global rom from redmagic web and put it to phonde storage and go setting>update software> right corner click you will see Local Update to show your global rom file.

Thats it.

limyx

Feb 10, 2011

Select images location and skip couldn't find flash script massage on miflashar.

then press start flash. Wait until finish and it will start phone with a global rom but after startup phone you have choose which want to made it. download global rom from redmagic web and put it to phonde storage and go setting>update software> right corner click you will see Local Update to show your global rom file.

Thats it.
Thanks. The steps worked perfectly.

Tested on my CN RedMagic 6S Pro and successfully convert from CN to Global.

You need to first put your phone to EDL mode if you are getting error finding "flash_all.bat".

To get to EDL mode, you can first put your phone to fastboot. From the fastboot menu, you can select EDLMODE.

After flashing with software successfully, you might be in black screen. Do not panic, just hold the power button till it reboots.

Once it reboot, there will be error and you will need to factory reset. After which, you will reboot into global rom.

From there, you can apply local update which you have downloaded from the Redmagic Web. (Current version for US/Asia is 4.20)

• Love
Reactions: buiqcuong

buiqcuong

May 27, 2022
Red Magic 6S Pro

You need to first put your phone to EDL mode if you are getting error finding "flash_all.bat".

To get to EDL mode, you can first put your phone to fastboot. From the fastboot menu, you can select EDLMODE.

After flashing with software successfully, you might be in black screen. Do not panic, just hold the power button till it reboots.

Once it reboot, there will be error and you will need to factory reset. After which, you will reboot into global rom.

From there, you can apply local update which you have downloaded from the Redmagic Web. (Current version for US/Asia is 4.20)
It works perfectly, really appreciated, both of you

Last edited:

SkylineDriver

Nov 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC Metro :(

Thats it.
Thank you so much for this. Worked like a charm and took less than a minute. Phone is back up and running (now to re-root)

A huge thank you!

penglotz

Jun 13, 2022

Thats it.
can you please do a video of this?

sdokdyg5656

Jul 6, 2022

Thats it.
Hello,
By any chance you can help me convert my Global rom red magic 6s pro into china rom? I had contacted them thru the china website, and they had provided me a link for the latest china rom for 6s pro: http://romdownload.nubia.com/红魔6S Pro/V8.10/NX669S-update.zip
They also told me that the latest china rom has android 12 + updated game space feature for screen mirror support. There is an software called Red Magic Studio that can be used to cast the screen into pc wired or wirelessly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kan_zman1993

jonascorto

Nov 25, 2016
friends who wil unlock bootloader wil lose their fingerprint but dont worry when you relock bootloader fingerprint wil work and you wil always receive updates to day and yesterday i test how to root i found a stock firmware of this phone on cn and you need put boot.img on phone root and install magisk and open magisk and patch the boot.img afther patch flash it with fastboot and never lock bootloader when you did un root and keep patched boot img so afther flash your phone is rooted by magisk and download partition manager and make backup of all img files of your phone i test fingerprint when i did unlock bootloader no work when i relock it it was work aigin how you can relock boot loader its this comand fastboot flashing lock thats all open bootloader fastboot flashing unlock thats all
how do i get all that you said? I would like to lock the bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello..

Thanks in advance.

Thats it.

Thats it.

Thats it.
    Hello,
    By any chance you can help me convert my Global rom red magic 6s pro into china rom? I had contacted them thru the china website, and they had provided me a link for the latest china rom for 6s pro: http://romdownload.nubia.com/红魔6S Pro/V8.10/NX669S-update.zip
    They also told me that the latest china rom has android 12 + updated game space feature for screen mirror support. There is an software called Red Magic Studio that can be used to cast the screen into pc wired or wirelessly.
    Bellow is my successful stub:
    Step 1:Download Redmagic 6s Pro from link: Unbrick Firmware

Step 2: Unzip download file, we have "6SPRO-UNBRICK" directory, inside this folder, we have two sub folder are: images and MiFlash2018-5-28-0. Run Miflash program which is inside MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder.

Step 3: Turn on EDL mode from Red Magic 6s pro phone (Turn off, press power and volumn down button about 10 seconds. After that select EDL mode). Plugin the phone with your PC.

Step 4: Select 6SPRO-UNBRICK location and skip couldn't find flash script massage on miflashar,

Step 5: Click Refresh button on miflashar, you can see a row in miflash indicate your phone is conected. Check "clear all", and click "flash" button.. Wait until finish and it will start phone with a global rom but after startup phone you have choose which want to made it.

Step 6: After MiFlash show success flag, please wait about 5 minutes. Press the Power button, and your phone will restart with new ROM OS.
    Thats it.